No announcement yet.

Your most embarassing MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Songs by the Bonzo Dog Dooh Dah Band are aplenty on my PC too...
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

That has to be "Anton aus Tyrol" by Anton

The lyrics are all in german, so I don't understand a word of it(the title should mean something like Anton from Tyrol, right?), but it's got a really catchy tune. And if my dangerous metal-crazy friends ever found it they would most likely do something terrible to me
      No, wait, if we build this large wooden badger......

Comment

Smashing Pumkins.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

"What If God Smoked Cannibus"

Such a stupid song...

p.s.

A Flock Of Seagulls is nothing to be ashamed of... really it isn't.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

'Eating is Fun, Eating is Serious...'

I have a couple Chris Burke MP3's. You know, the star of TV's Life Goes On. Yes, I am going to hell.

-FMK.
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: 'Eating is Fun, Eating is Serious...'

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
              I have a couple Chris Burke MP3's. You know, the star of TV's Life Goes On. Yes, I am going to hell.

I used to have those too, all of them. I had to delete them, though, as I felt really guilty about laughing at them. I guess I'm going to hell too.

"Eating is fun, eating is serious, you eat too much, you're gonna get delirious, you eat too little, you're gonna disappearius, eating is so, so serious..."
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

i looked through my list..but i really don't have that many to begin with...i like all mine (i have abo0ut 10...)
                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  Skanky - I have a techno remix of "The Muppet Show"! And Jon Pertwee (3rd Doctor Who) singing "I am the Doctor".

Stop LOOKing at me like that.

I'll get a copy of them too thanks

My worst mp3? Nena - 99 Red Balloons...

I had that in both English and German
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    Songs by the Bonzo Dog Dooh Dah Band are aplenty on my PC too...
                    That isn't a cause of embarassment, but a mark of the finest taste and refinement!

And what is so wrong about "Neunundneunzig Luft Balloons"?
                    (I also have it in German and English, but the Mongolian version is somewhat harder to come by... )
                    Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
                    We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Everything on the Chef Aid Southpark CD.
                        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                          Although I must admit I have lost a few friends when they discovered I had MP3s of Leonard Nimoy performing "If I had a Hammer" and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Earth"...*sniffle*
                          No one can top this one (and the Bilbo Baggins Ballad by Shatner ). This is already somewhere inbetween geekiness and pure insanity.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have some christopher cross song

and cyndi lauper- she bop

Comment

I send my favorite song Imagination - Music, Lights to every apolytoner in audiogalaxy group
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X