Back by popular demand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back by popular demand...

Yes, the long overdue second edition of the Apolyton Yearbook.

Apolyton has grown signifigantly since I threw together that collection of pictures a while back, and it has since become much easier for the average person to get a picture onto a computer. So, with this in mind, I will be taking pictures and voice files to create the Apolyton Yearbook: Second Edition.

That's right, pictures AND voice files are both welcome. Say whatever you want. Try to keep the clips of reasonable length, and keep vulgarity to a minimum.

I have created a separate hotmail account to recieve these files.

Please send all pictures and voice files (as well as personal information, if applicable) to apolytonyearbook@hotmail.com

I hope to start work on this project in early June, and perhaps have it done in early July. I will be starting fresh, that means I won't be using old pictures that I have on file from the first yearbook. To be included you must send a new picture/voice file.

Any questions?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Yes, will that sh!t picture of me finally be replaced with a better one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
      Yes, will that sh!t picture of me finally be replaced with a better one?
      no. fear the Andz.

You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

heh heh heh, how about this
        Attached Files

Comment

well, at least your kinda cracking a smile on that one

Comment

Not that picture
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Since you didn't use the last picture... I'll send you one again
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We'll get to see a pic of Ming?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                  Since you didn't use the last picture... I'll send you one again
                  you never sent it in the first place

I'll confirm when I get it Ming

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    We'll get to see a pic of Ming?
                    the resemblance to his avatar is just frightening

Comment

I sent my picture, Orange.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

As for my pic, please wait until I got a more recent one. And that can take a looong time

Comment

Orange, you should give us a criteria for our personal info sheet, just like in highschool grad yearbooks.
                          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I think I'll oblige you when my Logitech gets fixed
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Voice files... Singing or Speaking?
                              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                              X