No announcement yet.

Le Pen says France will leave the EU if he wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a party that it is called "The Hunter's Party" (nothing to do with foreign policy)

Comment

What the hell is the natural,fish, goat, and wildlife party ? or something.....
      I think they're basically the hunter's party.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

supporting a fascist typical american
        It's gotta be said.

Remind me which continent Hitler, De Gaulle, Mussolini, Stalin, and Franco are from?

Comment

de gaule fascist

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
            Josh are you in France ?
            Yep. I quite like it actually. It is a hell of a lot nicer than Germany anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
              We have a party that it is called "The Hunter's Party" (nothing to do with foreign policy)
              We had a "beer drinkers party" in the early 90ties...surprisingly, they did not get much votes...
              Blah

Comment

AFAIK Only Greece left an international organization like that. We left NATO for 1 year was it? (after the turkish invasion in Cyprus).

Well France did too .

And Le Pen said he'd put it up for referendum, which would never pass, even if he did get enough loonies to vote him in
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Besides mister wise guy faelin I said supporting and the US sure supproted its share of fascists (of course they were not hers...

Bebro, shocking

We also have a condidant who likes to campaign for his party naked. (but he has been instracuted to at least were something around the discputed areas... and he wore a leaf..

I'm not sure what he stands for though...

Comment

I´m sure after that year the NATO begged Greece to return
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                      I´m sure after that year the NATO begged Greece to return

I THINK we returned after Turkey got an arms embargo and occupied Cyprus never got recognised...

(but it was mostly PR me thinks...)

Comment

BTW Imran, when did France leave NATO????

Comment

BTW Imran, when did France leave NATO????

In the 1950s, De Gaulle took France out of NATO... They returned not long after, but didn't participate in the military organization (didn't want to be led by a non-French general).
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BTW, if Le Pen wins, does that mean we can invade France without being the bad guys this time ?
                            Blah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                                Here are some other LePenista positions:

o Outlaw abortion and end official recognition of same-sex unions.
                                Good. I see nothing wrong with this. Not going to explain why here. Look at the other Le Pen thread if you want to understand my take on abortion.

o Develop programs to increase the birth rate and pay benefits to women who stay at home with their children.
                                Good idea. France's birthrate is below 2, meaning a natural decline in the French population. If they want to have a France at all, then they should make it affordable for parents to afford larger families. (that goes for all European countries)

[QOUTE]o End legal immigration.[/QUOTE]

Bad idea. If an immigrant comes thorugh legally, then they respect the laws of the country and will probably add something good to the country.

o Deport illegal immigrants and eliminate dual nationality.
                                Illegal immigrants should be deported. They are already breaking the laws. Don't see the big deal about dual nationality

o Give French citizens priority for all jobs and public housing; create a separate medical benefits system for foreigners working in France, so that French tax money would not be used for foreigners' care.
                                Makes sense. I assume that this means all French citizens, not just white French.

o Allow only French citizens to teach in French schools.
                                I don't imagine that many guest workers come over to teach.

o Reinstitute morality classes; require student participation in patriotic events and holidays.
                                Another good idea. What is wrong with patriotism? Children should be taught respect for their country. Just ensure that those children are allowed to retain the right to question their government from time to time.

o Outlaw the wearing of yarmulkes and Muslim headscarves in schools.
                                If you do this, ban any student from wearing religious gear to school.

o Create 200,000 new prison beds.

o Expand and give new rights to the police force.
                                Aren't the French having a crime problem? Shouldn't they be allowed to fight crime? These ideas don't seem too unreasonable.

I know that many here will disagree with these opinions. I disagree with most of you. Read the last LePen thread if you want to know my positions, or pm me. I don't have the time to write too much on here today.
                                "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Working...
                                X