Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suo! Suo! SUOMITHREADI! Kaikkien naapurithreadien alistaja!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suo! Suo! SUOMITHREADI! Kaikkien naapurithreadien alistaja!

Mii-nää ehdin ensin, mii-nää ehdin ensiin!

Linkki edelliseen Suomithreadiin: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=43241

Kysely:

1. Ikä
    2. Sukupuoli
    3. Asuinpaikka
    4. Työpaikka/Opiskelupaikka
    5. Poliittinen näkökanta
    6. Savolaisuus
    7. Viimeisen/viimeisimmän todistuksen ruotsinnumero
    8. Haluttu osa suomalaisten suuressa Apolytoninvaltaussuunnitelmassa
    9. Provost Harrisonin ****eriusaste

Location survey ja finskilista: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...676#post749515

Puhukaa saatanat.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Eye man tu capote en crisse ok. J'comprends rien de c'que t'as ecris la pis chu sur que ben du monde sont comme moi. Faque la prochaine fois essaye donc d'etre plus clair ou peut-etre......en anglais.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
      Eye man tu capote en crisse ok. J'comprends rien de c'que t'as ecris la pis chu sur que ben du monde sont comme moi. Faque la prochaine fois essaye donc d'etre plus clair ou peut-etre......en anglais.

Spec.
      ...erm, me too?
      "A witty saying proves nothing."
      - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

STEFU: Ei millään pahalla mutta suksi suolle...
        Pitkään puhuttiin nimestä uudelle threadille, etkä sitten muuta keksiny?

No eletään nyt tämän kanssa vaikka otsikko on *****

Comment

No niin edellisestä viestistäni näkee hyvin quick replyn heikkoudet ku kerkiää sanoa mitä sylki suuhun tuo heti... (Vaikkakin asiaa)

Ehkäpä voisi myös antaa linkit nyt noihin aikisempiin threadeihin kootusti näin alussa myös:

Että kyllä me osataan

Comment

EIIIIIIII!!!!!

STEFU SINÄ SAATANAN KIDNAPATTU TUNARI!

MENE HELSKUTTIIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
              STEFU SINÄ SAATANAN KIDNAPATTU TUNARI!
              Stefu and the Satan kidnapped the tuna fish?
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

If this were a breanching thread, it wouldn't take so much space and wouldn't need to be closed.

Comment

Stefu and the Satan kidnapped the tuna fish?

Do I have to spell it out?

Stefu = Typical name for a swede... In a gay-movie.
                  Sinä = You
                  Saatanan = Satans (Saatana = Satan)
                  Tunari = a person who screws things up
                  ___

Osaan jo kuvitella stefun vastauksen :
                  Mitäköhän se mehukatti puhui onnettomista tunareista ;
                  Minähän olen onnellinen!
                  Last edited by RGBVideo; April 17, 2002, 10:55.

Comment

BTW I am allowed to post here. I am an honorary Finn with certificate and everyhting and I have done my time in the Sauna and jumping in snow, naked.

Kasseipia has me on the list of Poly Finns.

Comment

BTW I am allowed to post here.
                      Of course you are.

*Notices that ming will sometimes come and check this place*

Everybody is allowed! Club-threads are forbidden, you know?

Comment

Hahhah, kyllä minä teidän nimikeskusteluista tiesin. Teidän kaikki nimiehdotukset oli ihan lame-oita, joten päätin pistää omani. Kärsikää, paskat, kärsikää! :::
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hva er De som snakker omtrent?
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Hva er De som snakker omtrent?
                            =

"What are you talking about" translated to Norwegian with some cheap Internet translator.

Comment

i thought it would look better than portuguese or italian
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X