Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst prank you ever pulled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst prank you ever pulled?

Well, I could'nt remember what is the worst, cause frankly there have been to much, but I can sum up what they were about. Fire, water, ink, snow and so on. But one that I remember very clearly is this one.
    I was in the 7th grade, during wonter, and all I did in the afternoon was to make confeties. Thousnad and thousands of them. At the end of the day, when we got in the school bus, (I was always the first one in cuz 7th grade finished classes 15min before everyone else) I put all the confeties in the buses air vents for heating. When the busdriver started the bus everything flew everywhere.

I was proud of my self that day....and the bus driver was sure it was me....I dont know why?....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

My friend (Dennis) and I chain locked all the teachers in the Lab during a before school meeting.
    The janitor had to cut the chain off.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

One time in high school I poured a tub of Jell-O down the front of my trousers, then went up to a girl and started getting jiggy with it while telling her to "light my fire, light my fire." Two years later I married her.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
        One time in high school I poured a tub of Jell-O down the front of my trousers, then went up to a girl and started getting jiggy with it while telling her to "light my fire, light my fire." Two years later I married her.

Lucky her.....

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

This was in 9th grade. I invaded my a friend's apartment with 8-9 classmates, dragged him out to the balcony and locked him out. From there he could helplessly just watch how we turned his apartment upside down and just made a bloody mess. Unfortunately, one of the neighbours had seen this kid freezing on his balcony, heard loud noises, thought he had a too loud party and called the cops.

It was really fun until that point, though.

Comment

While I was in boarding school we had an awful horrible woman for our dorm mother. One weekend we had all had enough and most of us didn't go home and stayed in the dorm. When she went to sleep we put toliet paper in all the alarms so the bells wouldn't ring and wake us up in the morning, took tampons out of the holders and taped them all around her desk. Greased all the door knobs so she couldn't get in our rooms, greased the phones, took out the speaker pieces in the hand sets. Then we got sugar and poured in front of her door. Needless to say we were on shut down for quite a while, but it was worth it!!!!
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I remember one prank in particular that went awry.

A guy in the dorm poured a can of orange soda into a glass and then went out into the hall to answer a telephone call. He was gone for a few minutes, so we got the bright idea of pouring a half a bottle of tabasco sauce into the orange soda, thinking that he would not see it, but would spit out the soda as soon as he tasted it. When he got back he guzzled half the glass before it hit him.
                Old posters never die.
                They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

I had designed a Monthly report running procedure for a marketing weenie. (no not ming ) He wasn't the brightest guy and his mere presence would annoy people.

I placed a trigger in the program to check the userid, the day of the week and a random factor. When all of these conditions were met, which due to his analness, happened about once every three months, halfway through the process the screen would go blank for a few secs, start flashing "error" "error" and then posted the following message. "You have experienced a critical error. You are obviously too stupid to be running this. Please find someone that knows what the heck they're doing and resubmit" After 5 seconds the screen would clear and the program would abort. He would always call me over to check it, but due to the limitations that I put in there, he was never able to replicate it in front of me. Everytime I ran it, it worked just fine. I kept giving him strange looks and insinuated that what he had seen was impossible.

It got harder and harder to keep a straight face every few months when he called me over. This went on for over three years, and he NEVER figured out what I had done. Eventually the need for those reports changed and he never ran them again.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    I had designed a Monthly report running procedure for a marketing weenie. (no not ming ) He wasn't the brightest guy and his mere presence would annoy people.

I placed a trigger in the program to check the userid, the day of the week and a random factor. When all of these conditions were met, which due to his analness, happened about once every three months, halfway through the process the screen would go blank for a few secs, start flashing "error" "error" and then posted the following message. "You have experienced a critical error. You are obviously too stupid to be running this. Please find someone that knows what the heck they're doing and resubmit" After 5 seconds the screen would clear and the program would abort. He would always call me over to check it, but due to the limitations that I put in there, he was never able to replicate it in front of me. Everytime I ran it, it worked just fine. I kept giving him strange looks and insinuated that what he had seen was impossible.

It got harder and harder to keep a straight face every few months when he called me over. This went on for over three years, and he NEVER figured out what I had done. Eventually the need for those reports changed and he never ran them again.

RAH
                    LOL. Great on Rah!

Comment

Well I once had this shower gel my mother had packed me up to take back to university. But I never used it as it looked just like semen.

One day my friend had gone out and was coming back with his girlfriend to his room Realising this I set up a bit of a joke: I took some tissues and squirted loads of the shower gel on them and left them on his bed, along with a copy of 'Personal Computer World' I found, which I left open on his bed next to the semen-soaked tissues (or so it seemed). God knows what his girlfriend must have though, but it was damn hilarious. He didn't speak to me for over a week. He eventually saw the funny side after a few months
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Whilst staying in a hall of residence, one of my neighbours had a fake-fur bed throw and cuts of deep-pile carpet all over the floor. He even put them up the wall, thinking it looked seductive.

Then he went away for a week. Naturally we broke in, and with the aid of a load of cress seeds, he came back to an amazing, all-over lawn in his room.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Oh, that is funny, I bet he didn't talk to you for ages
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

a friend of mine was on a pre-military training not so long ago.

It was night , and the commanders-instructors(all women) were patrolling the camp , watching if they were sleeping , and generally behaving themselves.

so he took out his flashlight , and made a shadow of an erection. A huge one. one of the instructors , (intrigued?) soon arrived , while he turned it off and acted like if he was sleeping.

He said it was really funny to see her stunned , even from the outside :.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Rah's story is the best here so far, hands down.

In college I pulled a tabasco-sauce prank just like Adam Smith's, except that the target was a jug of lemonade in the guy's fridge. Same result; he took a huge swig right from the jug and lost the steak dinner he'd just eaten.
                              "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                              X