No announcement yet.

A War Crime in Jenin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this episode is pretty much a statement of the whole conflict. Each and every person is going to see in Jenin what they want to see. Some Europeans have already decided that it was a war crime and that is what they will continue to believe regardless of what they see. The Pal see it as a massacre because they lost. I'll tell you the truth and say I don't know one way or the other because I wasn't there. But some here talk as if they were there and watched as the Israelies were buthering innocent women and children.

What seems interesting to me is that the Pal put so much effort into placing mines and booby traps in a camp that is supposed to be full of innocent civilians. But I guess if it's ok to send suicide bombers, its ok to sacrifice the women and children too.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• MEMRI's archive of Middle East reports includes translations, Special Dispatches, and Inquiry and Analysis papers from and about media and events in the region on a wide range of topics, from 1998 to the present.

Collection of reports about the Jenin battle in the Arab media. A lot of new information, including the filling of school bags with explosives and giving them to children.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• The article about Egypt and Syria was amusing. Boy President

@ Arab Unity
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
        X