Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're all a pain in the ass... I QUIT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're all a pain in the ass... I QUIT!!!!

I have two words to say to all of you even if you're gonna say later and try to convince yourself otherwise....

A P R I L F O O L S ! ! !

In honor of my departure Ming will now proceed to ban the following list of users:
    Alexander's Horse
    Boddington's
    Spectator
    Provost Harrison
    notyoueither
    Gibsie
    Jon Miller
    MBloom
    OneFootInTheGrave
    Slowwhand
    Imran Siqquidi and,
    MrFun

Warm thanks to all of you who were nice enough to welcome me as a Forum Mod, and thanks to Ming, MtG and the administrators for letting me pull this joke off, I had lots of real good laughs.
    With this the side of me you didn't know about came afloat. I was always nice and quiet because I didn't want for things to look like I was being treated in a special way just because of who I'm married to.

Hugs to all,

Claudia.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Now the question is: is the joke over, or is this merely another layer of deception?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I must say I suspected something was afoot.... But I was thinking more along the lines of space aliens, the freemasons, jfk, and a third gunman on a grassy knoll.

Steele
      If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

I've never believed that she's a mod, but this post is beginning to make me wonder...
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I don't know what she said, since I have her ignored, and I'm too lazy to click the thing.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

We need more baby pictures!

Comment

And was the top ten list with 11 items part of the joke?
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Damn - I was just about to claim the cred for being the first to complain about the new mod on the Apolyton forum - had to get in before the English come online.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  Damn - I was just about to claim the cred for being the first to complain about the new mod on the Apolyton forum - had to get in before the English come online.
                  I did that yesterday, and the Minger closed my thread after 3 posts.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I did that yesterday, and the Minger closed my thread after 3 posts.
                    But did you complain on the Apolyton forum? If so, double damn@!
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yep. The title runs something like: "I hate to legitimise her as a mod, but:".
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Does this mean we don't have a moderatrix?

Or does Ming qualify? Merciless Ming NEVER wears pants....

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                          Does this mean we don't have a moderatrix?
                          Or does Ming qualify? Merciless Ming NEVER wears pants....
                          Another person on my **** list
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

OOPS........

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Ming, you crack me up!
                              HAVE A DAY.
                              <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Working...
                              X