What do YOU REALLY look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do YOU REALLY look like?

I'd post my pic, but I think I'm the ugliest thing in the whole wide world. It's embarrassing.

Feel free to post your pic.
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Just get on with it and post it, you want to see how ugly some of the bastards you get here are

Well here's me, because I am not the shyest of individuals. But pale in significance compared to the übernarcissist that is red_jon
    Attached Files
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This is the latest picture of me that i have on my computer..it's a few months old...
      Attached Files

Comment

this is me and my DAWGGY, Titan.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm the one on the left.

Comment

Nevermind, brainfart.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Me being a bit baked
              Attached Files
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

me
                Last edited by Unix; April 4, 2002, 12:10.
                Support My ride in the fight to beat MS
                here

Comment

Me out by the coast north of Gothenburg
                  Attached Files
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I cannot do that.

The women on this forum would not be able to sleep if they see my picture. They will be fantasizing about me and not get any sleep.

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
                      Support My ride in the fight to beat MS
                      here

Comment

here is one pic...
                        Attached Files
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I cannot do that.

The women on this forum would not be able to sleep if they see my picture. They will be fantasizing about me and not get any sleep.

Oh really??!?? AWWWwwww come on I want to see what I'm missing. Or are you just to ugly for words?
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: What do YOU REALLY look like?

Comic book guy, yep.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

FemmeAdonis: you and the Charming doggy are very ...!!!

here's my pic: ( yep an old one ) in Versailles
                              Attached Files
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X