Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now hear this! Unnofficial soon to be official Announcement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ravagon
    Welcome O queen of terror
    The official title is goddess. Thankyou.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
      Are you gonna threaten me with cavity searches, kitty?
      [forrest]That's all I have to say about that.[/forrest]
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

[forrest]That's all I have to say about that.[/forrest]
        [cooing sounds] furry little kitty! [/cooing sounds]

Comment

*shudder*
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Hey MTG, try and hang on to your admin codes so if she bans you, you can ban her back.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Horsie - I won't be around enough to ban or be banned. That's half the point.

I will post a pic for the hell of it, though, although I think bin ******* is deader than hell in the mountains somewhere. Gimme a couple days, and i'll see what I can scrape up.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I got a few pictures of you I could volunteer.
                Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Its okay, you still have a few days to find the corpse
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What was the exact deadline for your bet ?

Comment

Re: Now hear this! Unnofficial soon to be official Announcement.

Originally posted by LTEC!
                      You guys have probably heard about the closing of Free Fire Zone and about its transfer to another user.
                      The reason being as you may have heard is that Michael is too busy with work to be able to dedicate his time to FFZ or anything else other than his business and it so happens with his Moderating job on this Forum.
                      He has formally handed over his resignation to MarkG. This hasn't been announced because they have been looking for someone to replace him who spends time online, and has all those other qualities, plus knows VBulletin and has an idea of what moderation is for.
                      So they have come up with the next best thing, which is me.

So boys and girls, starting tomorrow I will be your new Mod, of course Ming is here to assist and everyone else is loving it, as i must confess I have covered for MtG's Mod job while hes on his business trips. Our computers are networked and on (We have a nasty firewall so don't get any ideas) so I keep his cookies...if you know what i mean.

So wish yourselves luck and be good. Because I'll be watching.

wow... with MtG gone... this is the end of an era...

Welcome Ltec!
                      (and no you baphoons! I'm not sucking up, I'm just being polite )

Comment

It doesn't make a difference to me. Although I suppose I had better watch my behaviour every four weeks or so now.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The hilarious thing is that I am one of the most qualified here to do the job, and in another timezone. Vote Provost!

Erm wait, I would have to put up with you lot whinging
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

[]The first mod whose alias does not begin with an "M"...[/]

Comment

I will of course rename to Mrovost Marrison if I were appointed
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                I will of course rename to Mrovost Marrison if I were appointed
                                How thoughtful of you, Mich

Comment

Working...
                                X