Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do women suicide bombers recieve when they go to heaven? a sexy thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do women suicide bombers recieve when they go to heaven? a sexy thread.

As the situation becomes less, and less sane, I think it is better that we all might as well have a small laugh about it.

Lately , the palestinians have started using women terrorist sucide bombers. If we compare them to their male counterparts , they must recieve some kind of fulfillment of their sexual fantasies ( The virgins ).

So what do you think it is? don't turn it into a ME thread. just laugh about it. That's all that remains to be done.
    urgh.NSFW

Why, they'll also get 72 female virgins.

Then the men get to watch.

Wa hey hey! Krhm.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

They get me.

Why do you think there are so few female suicide bombers?

Comment

wait, what kind of prize is that?

My suggestion is well-built , well hung , romantic types with pretty faces. 72 of them.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          They get me.
          Is this good or bad?

Blah

Comment

Dinner first, followed by
            A Meg Ryan movie viewed without complaint, followed by
            Lots of foreplay, followed by
            Sex where she finishes first, followed by
            Him doing the laundry and dishes.

Or is that just Christian and Jewish women? I've never dated anyone Islamic...
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Some people hadn't have their coffee yet

Is this good or bad?

Originally posted by paiktis22
              Why do you think there are so few female suicide bombers?

Comment

Re: Some people hadn't have their coffee yet

Blah

Comment

That's because I'm the new offering, see.

Once word gets out that Paiktis will be waiting for them in the gates of heaven, expect an influx of them

Comment

We all must thank paiktis for being a great detterant for female suicide bombers in our war against terror . .

BeBro : there is a certain Urban Ranger Thread waiting for you downstairs.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

There you have it. And then they are accusing ME of being pro-palestinian...

Comment

Rufus :

paiktis : thank you. The knesset medal of honour is on it's way.

you should read the UR thread as well.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
                          paiktis : thank you. The knesset medal of honour is on it's way.
                          But don't you think it may get in the way
                          Attached Files

Comment

We should give credit where it's due ...

(photograph is from Paiktis' private collection (c) )
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

"What do women suicide bombers recieve when they go to heaven?"

A non- fanatical man. One would be all it takes.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X