No announcement yet.

Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a fetus (SP?) is not a living thing of its own accord until what the third trimester? Meaning if it is removed from the mother's womb it cannot survive on it's own. Well in that respect I don't think it is murder. If a fetus can feal wouldn't birth be very painfull? Maybe that is why we cannot remember that early in our lives.

Also is it wrong if the person is raped or molested by a relative and they want an abortion.

If my someone close to me was raped and got pregnant from it, you can bet your butt I would want them to get an abortion. Especially if it was my wife!!!

As far as the death penalty, I think it depends on the crime and circumstances. Like that lady that drowned her kids. I mean she hunted them down for crying out loud. She should not only be put to death, but it should be done in the same mannerthat she did it to them, but more slowly. There is no mistake it was her.

Call me sick and twisted, but someone who hurts a child deserves it.

Oh well these are just in my opinion.
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

Question to be defined "Pro life" "Pro Choice" For whom?
      Then I will vote lets be real here for whom do we ask the question....

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Triple post a record for me....
        Last edited by blackice; March 29, 2002, 00:14.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

=
          Or do we?

Comment

Lab rats are treated better...
            Or do we?

Comment

What?
              Yours in gaming,
              ~Luc

Comment

If my someone close to me was raped and got pregnant from it, you can bet your butt I would want them to get an abortion. Especially if it was my wife!!!
                Why because the human had no right to exsist in the first place? or because the human was violated in the first place? The rights of the victim before the rights of the victim? hummmm ok so who are the victims in this case.... both it would seem...It appears the inability to allow life superseeds emotions here...
                Or do we?

Comment

BLACKICE!!! Plzzzzzzzzzz, quit spamming this thread. Thank you.
                  HAVE A DAY.
                  <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                  "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Sorry, but my wife would come before a thing that exists, because it is made up of 50 living cells. Do you swat mosquitoes? They are alive and they feel pain. What is the difference?

Your arguments don't make any sense, anyway.
                    Yours in gaming,
                    ~Luc

Comment

Cloud9
                      BLACKICE!!! Plzzzzzzzzzz, quit spamming this thread. Thank you.

Spam????? valid point wake up...or does it go beyond your simple mind?

Sorry, but my wife would come before a thing that exists, because it is made up of 50 living cells. Do you swat mosquitoes? They are alive and they feel pain. What is the difference?

Your arguments don't make any sense, anyway.

A child can follow it admit it you have no response but this tripe...
                      You compare a mosquitoe to a human and you talk about sense...get some PlEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. you need it. "A Thing" you call a human a "thing"?
                      Cells? you need a wake up call....
                      Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        "A Thing" you call a human a "thing"?
                        You're begging the question.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Or do we?

Comment

You're begging the question.

I see no question a sperm interacts with an egg it will in most cases become a human...When a human is born ask them do you want to die...

Welcome to life in the food chain certain facts remain constant...everyone has a right to live born or not. The arguement seems to allways be "they can not form thoughs" so they have no voice...is this how we treat mentaly challenged people? Some can not form thoughts, actions, he*l some can barely function but they have rights...it appears only because they are formed........The fact remains chaces are they will form and have an opinion...
                            Or do we?

Comment

I am against the death penalty but I would kill anyone who raped or killed my wife or kids.

I am against abortion but would have my wife abort a child to save her life.

I guess it just proves that moral high ground is a hard thing to take in certain situations.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                                I see no question a sperm interacts with an egg it will in most cases become a human
                                Exactly, it will in most cases become a human. Certainly at birth the child is human, but a single-celled embryo can hardly be called a human.

When a human is born ask them do you want to die...
                                There is no question that a newborn is a human.

Welcome to life in the food chain certain facts remain constant...everyone has a right to live born or not.
                                Every human? Certainly. A single-celled organism is not a human, any more than a sperm is a human or a blood cell is a human.

The arguement seems to allways be "they can not form thoughs" so they have no voice...
                                No, the argument is that an embryo cannot exist independently of the mother, therefore it cannot be argued that it is "alive" or at the very least it cannot be argued that it is "human." A fetus is, as I have pointed out, a grey area. An embryo is not.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X