Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud9
    How in the heck could you say that loinburger?!?!?! Of course a fetus is a human being, or else it would be born as something else! Geesh!
    I do not believe that an embryo is a human being; regardless of genetic similarities, a one-celled organism is not a "human." A newborn is a human being, no question about it. Therefore, between the embryo an the newborn (the fetus) lies a gray area.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

We could go on forever with this. Their are about 50 death penalty crimes in the United States. There's no telling how many there are throughout the world. Sad. Sad. Sad.
      HAVE A DAY.
      <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
      "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
      For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

I am pro-death, so thats a "yes" on both questions for me.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm pro death. I think we need more death so we can get rid of all the idiots in this world. Kill 'em all.
          God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker
            I'm pro death. I think we need more death so we can get rid of all the idiots in this world. Kill 'em all.
            Sounds good to me, lets start with you.

Comment

Now I wish I would've never posted this thread. It's making me sick hearing people talk about pro-death. Excuse me, I need to throw up.

!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?
              HAVE A DAY.
              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Now I wish I would've never posted this thread. It's making me sick hearing people talk about pro-death. Excuse me, I need to throw up.

Comment

Sounds good to me, lets start with you.
                  Can't do that I the only smart one around.

What's the difference between saying pro-choice and pro death.

God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker
                    What's the difference between saying pro-choice and pro death.
                    HAVE A DAY.

Comment

I'm against abortion so we have a larger pool to put to death later.

If the fetus is aborted, is that not God's will?
                      Here's a link.

Comment

Originally posted by MBloomIII
                        If the fetus is aborted, is that not God's will?
                        Its Gods will that we all die my son...

Comment

How in the heck could you say that loinburger?!?!?! Of course a fetus is a human being, or else it would be born as something else! Geesh!
                          My post is ignored. Poor me.

Comment

you could call me pro choice with heavy restrictions

or

you could call me pro life with many exceptions
                            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                              My post is ignored. Poor me.
                              I usually take it as a compliment, as in "My post must have been so extraordinarily intelligent, nobody was able to come up with a reasonable response to it."
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
                                I too am sceptical of connecting the two in any way. The Death Penalty is an exceedingly simple issue, where moral and legal oughts are inescapably connected and which is almost apolitical in that it's all about your ethical choices and not about power relations. My personal system of ethics considers it wrong.
                                You could compare the two in this way:

Death Penalty- they did something wrong and deserve to die.
                                Abortion- Someone (mother or rapist) did something wrong or stupid and deserve to die.

(Just an idea)

Personally I am against Abortion except for Death exceptions, possibly rape, and possibly 50% or higher mental deficiency chances.
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X