Funny pics here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pics here!!!

I just thought ppl could post funny pics here AND maybe tell me hoe to do it........It doesn't seem to work. So any pics you think are funny, post them here!!
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Mountain climbers.

At first glance, Bodyscapes appear to be landscapes; a second look shows that they are in fact nude bodies with small toys and miniatures set on them.

(courtesy of Boann )
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Put url between bracketed img and bracketed /img is one way.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Put url between bracketed img and bracketed /img is one way.
        What?!
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Look at bottom left of your post screen.
          You see under forum rules, how IMG is in brackets?
          That goes in front.
          Only way I can tell you, because otherwise it's read as an attempt at posting an image.
          You understand what brackets are, right? The little things it shows on the sides of the referenced IMG ?
          Url is the location on the internet where picture is located, unless you're going to insert a picture from your computer.

Comment

So where it says:insert image, I replace http// by url. So if I get it right it would be; url//[ima]c:/mydocuments/stuff/pic2[/IMA].
            Is that right?

Comment

If not as an attachement:

Right click on picture you want to post.
              Go to properties.
              Highlight url, http: yada yada.jpg
              Come back here.
              Put bracketed Img, properties you highlighted, then bracketed /img.
              This is to "copy and paste" straight from internet site.
              To attach instead, you save picture to your computer, then insert as attachment.

I'm communicating poorly again I fear.

Comment

Comment

Jared.

Thanks Slowwhand! BTW, you never on civgame no more, why?

Comment

My computer crapped, and I use my brother's as I'm able.
                    Which isn't enough.

Glad to help.

Comment

[IMG]C:\My Documents\14.jpg[/IMG]
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
                        [IMG]C:\My Documents\14.jpg[/IMG]

OMG..

Thats funny!

Comment

Attached Files
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

What?

Comment

I often think of selling my kettle when I am naked.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X