No announcement yet.

911 Was a Mossad False Flag Operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BreBro, we already did that. And it didn't help.

Although the line "let's invade Germany to liberate all those concentrationcamps" is invented in Hollywood.

Comment

it isn't as idiotic as You think
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
        I still say it was the French.
        Nop. Just me !
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Yeah, let the fun continue

Originally posted by WFHermans
          BreBro, we already did that. And it didn't help.
          So I guess the American forces that are in Germany sit there and do nothing while the Nazis still run Germany. Where is the "jew-controlled media" you mentioned to reveal this?
          Blah

Comment

I see WTFHermans is back, spewing that tripe he always does.

Maybe you should hang out at the Hamas website's messageboards, people might be more receptive to your "Truth" there.

asswipe.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
              asswipe.
              HEY! Attack the opinion/statement... NOT THE PERSON!

And anyway, it's far easier to attack his idiotic and moronic theory.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I doubt it, even if the Mossad can admittedly be quite maquiavellian at times, this is just another interesting but most likely improbable conspiracy theory. Unfortunately, I never did watch too much X-Files....

Anyways, this reminds me of the fact that at school, for a time people began to jokingly blame ME for this...I guess my beard was too long at the time of the WTC bombings...
                Last edited by JCG; April 12, 2002, 13:53.
                DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I refute this theory by the simple fact, it wasn't necessary to invent such atroce tero act to put American citizens in war mood against Arabs.

But without entering in a conspiration theory à la XFile, it seems clear that American gouvernment and surely Mossad keep some secret about the event.
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                    I refute this theory by the simple fact, it wasn't necessary to invent such atroce tro act to put American citizens in war mood against Arab.

It seems clear that American gouvernment and surely Mossad keep some secret about the event.
                    ZoboZeWarrior

You French spread to many Urban Legends. Knock it off.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

ZoboZeWarrior

You French spread to many Urban Legends. Knock it off.
                      About the crash ?

Nop, it wasn't my subject. But if you believe that a gouvernment tells only the true to their citizen, then ... sleep well.

And about "You french" words, this demonstrate not in favor of you opened mind !
                      Zobo Ze Warrior
                      --

Comment

Originally posted by WFHermans
                        Even the previously jew-controlled media [etc.]
                        If you must write anti-Semitic nonsense, you could at least have the decency to do so under a different name than W. F. Hermans, who was a courageous and intelligent man, not someone who thought that Jews control the media etc.

You're no W. F. Hermans...

(Yes, yes, you're right, I'm no Oldenbarnevelt either...)

Comment

Although the line "let's invade Germany to liberate all those concentrationcamps" is invented in Hollywood.
                          Is that holocaust denial or simply stupidity?
                          I refute it thus!
                          "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

He didn't deny the holocaust. He simply said that America didn't invade to "free the jews" which is true.

Still, this theory is too stupid, and based on way too biased sources.

And WF Hermans already proved his bias and his likelyhood to believe anything bad about Israel on ME threads.

Comment

Well, who´s DL is he?
                              Blah

Comment

Hey, don't kill me, the messenger. And this has nothing to do with anti or pro Israel. The question is whether there was foresight of 911 in Mossad/CIA circles. Some writers in Israel know this to be true too, for instance Barry Chamish at www.rense.com, Israel Shamir at www.israelshamir.net. Check them out before calling them anti-semites.
                                You can check out www.antiwar.com with mostly mainstream sources. A good site is also http://geocities.com/vialls/index.html and you had better be fast because geocities has the habit of censuring information the sheeple are not supposed to know. J
                                Just look at the arguments and the facts. And most important, look at who is censoring the facts. When people are jailed, are not allowed to speak to an attorney, are held for as long as the government wants and are then sentenced in secret trials then every reasonable person understand that the government has something very evil to hide.
                                Even if you don't have access to all the facts you can still ask yourself WHO PROFITS.
                                And the groups that profit most are the zionist leaders, the military-industrial complex, the political elite. Not some Afghan Taliban cavedwellers.

Comment

Working...
                                X