Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another suicide bombing:Why doesn't Israel deal with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another suicide bombing:Why doesn't Israel deal with it?

Many as many as 40 injured. As an American, I cannot understand why Israel doesn't respond to this with a scorched earth policy.

I understand that such a policy would kill or displace many innocent people but the Palestinian have to be held responsible at some point. Do they not?

Idiot.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Thats certainly possible, but more likely I am just ignorant.

Comment

The whole problem is, the PLO bombs in retaliation for Israel's payback for the PLO's transgression over Israel's reciprocation of...
        It's just a vicious cycle.

Last edited by SlowwHand; March 21, 2002, 11:16.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, with the current American pressure on Israel, they probably won't retaliate for this assault. This might actually break a vicious circle. I only ope that the Islamic Jihad and Hamas will understand that this is the time to stop teracts and have a small chance on actually achieving peace. Arafat seems to be willing to discuss peace terms at least.
          "I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

No comment. I said I wouldn't so I won't.

Although I'm tempted.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I understand the cycle of violence, its endless, this has been going on for almost 60 years. I can't see any solution other than brute force. It seems to be degenerating into a fight for survival.

It is only a matter of time until anti-israeli entities obtain and use weapons of mass destruction. These people that advocate suicide bombing will not stop short of that.

If Israel doesn't act first they are surely doomed. Thats just how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                No comment. I said I wouldn't so I won't.

Although I'm tempted.

Go ahead. I personally wouldn't want to hear of you exploding from the forced restraint.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
                  Thats certainly possible, but more likely I am just ignorant.
                  Ignorant AND stupid, what a lovely combination...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I have been listening to threats of peace breaking out here for 35 years. You know, even Americans aren't that stupid.

The only peace there will be bought with blood and plenty of it.

Comment

That's what's known in the States as a "left-handed compliment", Jimmy.
                      Good effort though.

Comment

I want to see peace all over the world. Am I getting old, tired or happy, I don't know.

PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Stiby
                          Well, with the current American pressure on Israel, they probably won't retaliate for this assault. This might actually break a vicious circle.
                          We didnt retaliate to yesterday's teract. What did it give us?

I only ope that the Islamic Jihad and Hamas will understand that this is the time to stop teracts and have a small chance on actually achieving peace.

I hope that Hitler will understand that it's time to stop the massacres and have a small chance for peace.

Arafat seems to be willing to discuss peace terms at least.

Arafat is willing to stop violence if Israel surrenders. Whoopee.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

If you have a rabid dog loose in your kitchen you don't discuss terms. Or, is that an American thing? Maybe I don't understand how people think over there.

Comment

"It's just a vicious cycle."

Israel didnt come over one day and decide to go blow up a bunch of Palestinian civilians. The palestinians started it, and they continue it. If the Palestinians stop(wont happen.......they wont stop till Israel is no more)than the Israelis will have nothing to retaliate against. You cant say to Israel stop, as the Palestinians will continue, they are the agressors.

Comment

Working...
                              X