No announcement yet.

Getting to know each other: your clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KrazyHorse, you really aren't doing a service to eliminating this image that 'sciency types are weird and boring and, quite frankly, smell a bit funny'. It looks like I will have to persevere on my own to be cool and scientific
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If it doesn't smell, it's eligible to be worn by me.

Right now, I have on a "Dell" t-shirt (I got for free ) and a generic pair of shorts.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

KrazyHorse's posts have only proved what I said about nerds...

As for me... let's see... i need to look in my closest... I wear either blue jeans or khakis, probably baggy by your standards, and yes, if I pulled up my shirt, my boxer shorts would show because my pants are well below my waist, held on by a belt. My shirts are generally nice. I own tommy hilfiger, polo, etc. shirts but I also wear shirts that arent name brand if they look good. Generally, long sleeved, collared buttoned up shirts or short sleeved collared shirts. In winter like if i went out right this second, I would wear a hoodie with my heavy coat over it. In the summer, I would wear a white ralph lauren t-shirt. My shoes is usually Nikes or timbs. I dont believe in spending over one hundred dollars for one article of clothing so i dont be wearing mj's or jerseys or nothing like that usually.

my clothes might seem kind of expensive, but a couple are irregualr and besides, prices are kind of cheap in the cities.

thanks
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You sound like a right poser
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tommy Hilfiger. Just grand. Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt with the Tommy logo for 4-5 times the price.

In the winter I wear a BoardDökter snowboarding jacket (it rules) as a coat. Also quite warm.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm not sure what you call them, but I have a couple of light-weight, short-sleeved shirts that have a shiny pattern on the entire shirt's surface.

I like to wear those for when I go out dancing with my friends. As for my daily shoes -- I wear shoes similar to what Asher posted a picture of earlier.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                I'm not sure what you call them, but I have a couple of light-weight, short-sleeved shirts that have a shiny pattern on the entire shirt's surface.
                Dear God, that is so gay.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I own tommy hilfiger, polo, etc.

Dirty rich non-conformist! Why don't you wear the clothes normal poor folk wear? You deserve to be bullied for not caving into peer pressure! You nerd!
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

Asher:

pay attention... i said polo t-shirt... and they're irregular so they're just as cheap as fruit of the loom or whatever.

Mr. Fun:

ah yeah... that's... something

Ramo:

Again... i said irregular. and **** is generally cheaper here in philly cause of the store competition. you'd really be surprised. value city and formen mills sell some nice **** for low prices.

thanks
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      Asher:

pay attention... i said polo t-shirt... and they're irregular so they're just as cheap as fruit of the loom or whatever.
                      Hmm.
                      Funny how on my screen you said:
                      I own tommy hilfiger, polo, etc. shirts

No matter. Why do you buy irregular shirts? Do you mean the knockoff t-shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Dear God, that is so gay.
                        Yeah, it's true -- I'm queer.

So tell me what is the name of those shirts that I have, and that I described, Oh-Wise-One?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          So tell me what is the name of those shirts that I have, and that I described, Oh-Wise-One?
                          I have no idea. I'm no fashion guru, that's your job.

Comment

Asher:

you said...

Tommy Hilfiger. Just grand. Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt with the Tommy logo for 4-5 times the price.
                            I never said anything about Tommy t-shirts. I dont own a tommy t-shirt. makes you look like a damn ****** (oh wait... the shiny shirts do that ). I do have two tommy collared, buttoned up shirts though. I dont think they can be created from a Fruit of the Loom T-shirt...

irregular are the ones where there's a minor stitching problem or something like that. They usually cost half or quarter price or something like that and there's nothing wrong with them. in fact, the only way anyone could ever tell is if they look at your label. it'll be torn. (back in the day, when i was in elementary school and junior high, i remember people always making a big deal when somebody came to school in a tommy and everybody wanting to check the label if it was real or if it was just torn or a fake)

thanks

Comment

I wear chain-mail armour
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Het! I just bought a Polo brand shirt the other day - nothin' wrong with nice clothes

Did I mention I just bought some Docs, too?
                                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X