No announcement yet.

Getting to know each other: your clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Girls should always dress pretty.

I don't care if it's sexist!
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's difficult to describe my clothing style with a single word, so I'll just try to describe it item-by-item.

Shoes: Commonly a pair of extremely tattered Adidas trainers. Just about to change, since they're falling appart at the seams. When going out, occasionally a pair of brown Ecco, er, Short Boots? that I picked up at a Factory Outlet a long time ago. They're just slightly too small widthwise, or I'd wear them more since they look really nice. Currently wearing: Nothing

Trousers: Prefferably relatively tight-fitting denim, chinos, or Manchester trousers. Preffered colours are shades of brown, though my favourites include a really lush green pair of jeans and (until recently) a gorgeous pair of Auburn trousers. Currently wearing: Eisenegger medium-blue jeans

Top: Without fail, single-colour T-shirt with little or no printing with a single-colour (strictly no prinitng) long-sleeve T or sweater or occasionally fleece on top. No blacks, whites or mottled greys. Extremely few subdued colours, occasionally Navy but never Signal Red, Pink, Light Blue. Preffered colours include Orange, Purple, Maroon, Plum. Currently wearing: Lilac Champion T-Shirt with a Pea-Green Gap "Vintage Overdye T" on top.

Accessories: The armband for entering the Roskilde Festival in June last year is on my right wrist. Occasionally also chain made from two clothing tags on my left wrist.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Sorry people, but I am completely naked except for my boxers at my moment.

What do I wear? Christ knows, clothes I suppose, someone else might be better explaining than I am...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Your wish is my command.

To fully appreciate PH's clohing style think "Charles Bronson wearing a Black leather coat" and you're on the right track.
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

denim leggins
            button down cotton shirts with embroidery on them and / or
            a sweater
            leather SAS shoes
            "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Charles Bronson in a black leather coat?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Shirt: usually I wear polo shirts, but at home I usually wear some free T-shirt I got somewhere

Pants: I always wear black jeans, I find blue jeans ugly.

Shoes: Brown Kappa hikers, although I also have a black pair of safety shoes with steel noses, great for football

Comment

khakis and a dark coloured t-shirt almost always...
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I don't know... I don't go for the particularly smart look either.

Maybe I should invite Snapcase to describe my dress sense too.
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Really, Stefu, that's not necessary.
                      I am Stefu, thus it is necessary.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

This is going to sound very very sad, but most of my clothes were what I bought in Grade 9....

I was a big boy, but am now a small man lets just say....

I've always found better things to buy than new clothes. If it keeps out the wind, why throw it away?

Actually, one of my associates (3rd year Electrical Engineering) who has much the same attitude towards fashion literally wore his pants until they wore away to nothing, then he made shorts of them, then they completely fell apart.

Some of my shirts are so worn, they feel like spidery gauze...very comfortable, very broken in.

I also wear belts. I have bought more belts than I have pants.

I believe belts seperate men from boys. Most of my shorts are the kind that you can wear belts with.

I think those kids you see nowadays with the huge pants falling off are the most ridiculous fashion trend since the codpiece.
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I wear a T-Shirt and boxers around the house, if I go outside I throw on a pair of jeans. And sandals, even in the winter.

I don't particularily care what I wear, but I try to get clothes with as little or no logos as possible.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I believe belts seperate men from boys
                            Belts are just another thing to worry about. I occasionally neglect even my socks (and boxers when really lazy), and those actually serve a useful purpose.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I wear belts to prevent my trousers falling down whenever I lose too much weight.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I wear my pants riding on my hips, but short enough that they aren't a nuisance. The waist (narrowest point of the trunk) seems to be an odd place to rest clothes off of.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X