Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggy should post his pic.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Wiggy should post his pic.
      In my mind I get a picture of a grumpy old man.

Now my avatar is my pic... you can see my beauty every post.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Wiggy's 19. I think he's a full time employee at Wendy's.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Gian, you should definitely have tried out for menudo. Heck, you still could...
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
            Gian, you should definitely have tried out for menudo. Heck, you still could...
            Huh?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• It'a the spanish boyband that Ricky Martin used to be a member of.

Comment

It'a the spanish boyband that Ricky Martin used to be a member of.
                I don't think so... I really don't think so... my voice sucks anyways, always crackling.

Comment

• You don't need talent. That's what pop music's all about, covering up talent with computers altering the voice.

Comment

You don't need talent. That's what pop music's all about, covering up talent with computers altering the voice.
                    I don't think computers will be even abled to cover up my horrible voice.

Comment

• Hmmm, Kaak has the same shirt as I do.
                      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• Oh...fine...here's a recent one. Horse will say I have a fat head, but I'll have you know I've lost weight!
                        Attached Files
                        Life and death is a grave matter;
                        all things pass quickly away.
                        Each of you must be completely alert;
                        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• My God - its a peroxide Orson Welles
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• ...says he whose picture has never appeared!

Hey, if I get to the titanic Welles stage and I'm shilling cheap wine on tv, you are more than welcome to kill me, Horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                              ...says he whose picture has never appeared!
                              I'd love to post my photo Sneak but unfortunately I have this bet with MTG so I can't
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• What bet is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X