Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Although I have no idea how you can tell that from either of those pics.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
      Thanks. Although I have no idea how you can tell that from either of those pics.
      I can tell by the hunching of your back that you have great teeth!!! There are like 3 people on the right..which one????? Actually I looked to my left and saw those pearly white there..SORRY I AM STUPID!!
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• That's MikeM.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• OH WELL He's ugly..yeah..GAG...
          You are much cuter Hee hee..Just kidding.....
          About either of you being cute

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            ok that was really bad

I should be able to do better

try this

Jon Miller
            After a certain even at a phyics party

Hmm... the party pic wouldn't load but from the looks of the other one... is the event the customery 'the force of how many grown men falling on the table drunkenly will brake it' experiment?
            A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Faboba

After a certain even at a phyics party

Hmm... the party pic wouldn't load but from the looks of the other one... is the event the customery 'the force of how many grown men falling on the table drunkenly will brake it' experiment?
              something similiar

they are the same pic, just different levels of compression (both are still crappy, you can't even read the words on my shirt (the picture by the way is my only proof that I ever owned that shirt since I have not been able to find the shirt since)).

I would actually be interested in how to get a good pic, it is scanned from a standard picture and is saved in photoshop

I think when I improve the quality it is hard to read

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I keep on meaning to get a picture but don't.

I can get you pictures of my Chemistry teacher, my school or people from my school which I am not but none of me.
                A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

• I like this better

it looks like you are taking BONG HITS..HAHAHAHA
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Blackwidow24; March 11, 2002, 14:24.

Comment

• I don't have a DL

I don't have a DL, but it's not for want of trying!

My God, Hobbes's girlfriend looks like movie star Sandra Bullock from that picture. I have to find me a Keanu Reeves lookalike.

A question to Blackwidow24, is your hair naturally black because it is sooo glossy. Do you dye it?

Anyway, my ickle contribution:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Alynzia is a cutie!
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

• Re: I don't have a DL

Originally posted by Alynzia
                        I don't have a DL, but it's not for want of trying!

My God, Hobbes's girlfriend looks like movie star Sandra Bullock from that picture. I have to find me a Keanu Reeves lookalike.

A question to Blackwidow24, is your hair naturally black because it is sooo glossy. Do you dye it?

Anyway, my ickle contribution:
                        Natrually Black Yes, but I dye it Blue black my dear...Thanks for noticing my Good Hygiene, I have a hair fetish, Must have hair always clean always shiny always smelling lovely....

Comment

• "Someone" asked why I hadn't posted my picture...here it is...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey ALYNZIA..Here's mine with one of your looks..HAHAHA

It's kinda funny we could be sistas HAHAHHA..By the way I like your hair as well

Maybe I'm your DL or vise versa
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Alynzia

Comment

• come on the few Apolyton females are posting

the men need to also

(I will put up the same picture again but a better quality soon)

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X