Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun :
    Use the "Attach file:" -option at the bottom of the Post Reply-thingie.
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Damn -- my picture is too big in file size.
      I plan to get a new picture of myself soon anyway.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Save it as .jpg and/or reduce it in physical size by cropping/resizing. All my pictures in this thread are about 1/50th of the maximum allowed file size...
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I'll have at least one pic of myself coming... this comp doesn't have any programs with which to reduce image sizes etc., so I'll have to wait for at least tomorrow. Might be a big mistake, though...
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
            I put my scanner to use... the picture is newer, but makes me look a whole lot younger. Anyways my school ID:
            So now we know your name and what you look like and we know what horse looks like and where exactly he plans to move house to...

You people are very trusting....

A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Hmm, I don't think I've seen a picture of MrFun before. In my mind I picture him as a young Marlon Brando, only more "upbeat"
              Attached Files
              "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba
                I have issues with you avatar. If it ain't you then please GOD change it for the love of me! It looks like Lucy's dad!
                The next in the avatar queue is a picture of Richard Simmons.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

*** double checks self in a mirror, then compares to the picture Hobbes posted ***

Nope, I definitely do not look like that cute guy in that picture. I'm cute, but in my own special way. stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

The next in the avatar queue is a picture of Richard Simmons.
                    Fine, fine, just so long as he doesn't look anything like Malcom Goldie I'm great with it.

Comment

Ok, here is a picture of me at the ripe old age of 24 years old.
                      This was taken five months ago.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm, naw, maybe not Brando. I probably chose him because of your avatar; he's built. Hmmm, how about Rufus Wainwright... with muscles?
                        Attached Files
                        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Ok, here is a picture of me at the ripe old age of 24 years old.
                          This was taken five months ago.
                          You know if I had to assign someone in this thread the label 'Mr Fun' I don't think there's any doubt you'd win....

Comment

Never mind my predictions. You are cute in your own way!

Comment

Oh well Hobbes -- you can't be right about everyone all the time.

I might not be built, but I do dig built guys.

And thanks for your comment, Faboba -- you sound cool yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
                                Hmmm, naw, maybe not Brando. I probably chose him because of your avatar; he's built. Hmmm, how about Rufus Wainwright... with muscles?
                                See the reference to Laurence Lewyllen Boan on Horse's house thread. Thats what he looks like. Well the shirt and hair at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X