Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapcase
    Since I just got my webcam working again... Why not? Too bad I have "Sunday Hair".
    Is it just me? The picture makes you look like you have an inch long goatee which is making a radical swing to the right.

You look very skeptical. I don't think I could ever manage cynicism to that degree
    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba

Is it just me? The picture makes you look like you have an inch long goatee which is making a radical swing to the right.
      Maybe, but I doubt he is going to be taking a radical swing to the right any time soon
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Of course it does. I realised that from the start, but I decided to take this one anyway. I took a few other pictures, I'll post them for comparison...
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Maybe, but I doubt he is going to be taking a radical swing to the right any time soon
          As he moves left his beard moves right? Modern pinochhi.. Pinoche... pino.... puppet who's nose grew when he lied.

Comment

Of course it does. I realised that from the start, but I decided to take this one anyway. I took a few other pictures, I'll post them for comparison...
            Do you have cloven hooves in any of them?

Comment

First decent picture I took... Like the angle, not sure about some of the proportions.
              Attached Files

Comment

Second usable picture... Like the curved eyebrow, the hand is a definate minus.
                Attached Files

Comment

You still look remarkably cynical.

Comment

Big scary Swede
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've got a strange, lopsided smile that doesn't look good at all in pictures. I suppose I could do one with a sunny, open countenance...

Comment

Nope. Impossible. I look either cynical or scary in every picture possible. This is the closest I got to merry:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hee hee hee. Who's a happy bunny.

I'm too merry these days. I'd better go back to school before I become a nice person.

Comment

Nope. Impossible. I look either cynical or scary in every picture possible. This is the closest I got to merry:
                            That's just "resigned to fate".

Hey, Stew - why am I in that first pic? The guy leaning on the railings...
                            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

When I go to insert a picture of myself, I click on the IMG button, then it asks for the picture's URL -- I do not have any picture on a webpage, but stored in a folder on my hard drive.

So how would I insert my picture??
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I put my scanner to use... the picture is newer, but makes me look a whole lot younger. Anyways my school ID:
                                Attached Files
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                                X