Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red_jon

AS IF YOU CAN!

But, here's a variant (remember kids, never have a camera around when you've been drinking... )
    You are cute...

Here is another picture (No I am not drunk like Redjon in this one, even though I look like I am), this is my school picture... is this my third picture? There goes my ego again.
    Attached Files
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• i said it on ffz, i'll say it again (and red_jon..don't take this is the wrong way..cause i'm straight)
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
        AS IF YOU CAN!

But, here's a variant (remember kids, never have a camera around when you've been drinking... )
        Why do Brits constantly drink?

And you always have a camera around anyway, drinking or not.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Why do Brits constantly drink?

And you always have a camera around anyway, drinking or not.

Constantly? That's a bit harsh - it's too difficult when I'm asleep

DM -

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefu
            Skanky, you look Russian.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Here's me, hoping this works. It's empty by the way (It's in a dorm room), I was just posing with it for old time's sake.
              Attached Files
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• ...I'm still not feeling too good about this...

Oookay... here comes. Taken at the party after the Oldies' ball. I had changed my tuxedo to more casual jacket+polo-suit. Being drunk with a tuxedo wouldn't be a good idea... I actually never remembered anyone taking this pic, but it seems I had fun.
                Attached Files
                You make my life and times
                A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  Wiggy should post his pic.
                  Would that be a lidles eye surounded by flames?
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• god damn... i really want to punch stefu in the face now... is this just me or do other people have that urge when they look at his picture?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Erm, no...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• god damn... i really want to punch stefu in the face now... is this just me or do other people have that urge when they look at his picture?
                        It's a terrible thing when green devil of jealousy attaches itself to a man.

Either that, or Albie's really into S/M, with himself as the S part.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Stefu:

ah... yeah. i need some of that good loving. get that girl out. have it be just you and me...
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• *stares blankly ahead for few seconds, then violently shakes head and snaps out of it*
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Why won't my pic show? I use IMG.

Comment

• Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X