Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these new DL's. Need a picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
    of course not!!!

just working....

wishing I was home.

OOoO orlando and I are going to a BBoy contest on saturday at the Motopolis Rec center.

its an alllll day thing.

Im gonna take a grip of pictures...practice my photography.
    go where???? I guess I need to take new pic too we need pics togther..I think that would be cool..Cept we never HANG!!! UGGGKKK
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• bboy..breakdancing thingamajigger.

off in the ghetttoooooooo.

its like 30 bucks a person to get in. He really wants to go(but wont have money) so I told him Id take him.

freakin BRAT

yeah...we do need some new pictures....I was hoping my digital camera would be in soon..but looks like I might have to wait another 2 weeks..hopefully less.

FUUUUDGE..

after I get it..its gonna be ON!

Comment

• Originally posted by FemmeAdonis
        bboy..breakdancing thingamajigger.

off in the ghetttoooooooo.

its like 30 bucks a person to get in. He really wants to go(but wont have money) so I told him Id take him.

freakin BRAT

yeah...we do need some new pictures....I was hoping my digital camera would be in soon..but looks like I might have to wait another 2 weeks..hopefully less.

FUUUUDGE..

after I get it..its gonna be ON!
        Look can tell you when we do something its gonna have to be just you and me or you me and Orlando..Ryan isn't into hanging..YOU KNOW!!! He would rather stay home and chill

Comment

• yeah I know..hes just like me..Ima homebody too.

well Im off Sunday...so um..maybe something then???

Im thinking about going to church with my mom in the morning... and the after that.....I dunno if orlando has made any plans in that little brain of his though

but yeah I hear ya about mister Hermit.

Comment

• Stefu... I've never seen anyone quite like you...
            I don't know whether that's a compliment or insult, so I'll answer with generic "Hide the TV, Martha, the license man is at the door!"
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• I mean I try and I try, but he just doesn't care YA KNOW??? I on the other hand need HUMAN contact with other's besides him or I shall go batty,, YOU DO REALIZE we are horrible threadjackers that must be destroyed?? and we always do this when on the same thread...

YOU MUST REALLY LOVE. ME..

Comment

• Oh you KNOW I do

okay..so as to not threadjack any more..let me post a hideous picture of me...
                Attached Files

Comment

• and anudder
                  Attached Files

Comment

• bw....about hermit boy..yeah orlando sometimes has to drag me out...

I dunno..Im getting too old to go out..

just kidding...

especially lately since I was working on sundays...now I dont HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhoo...

yeah.

I want a new tatto

^totally off the subject I know

Comment

• Awwwww that was when your hair was long....I forgot to ask why you cut it in the first place..So was that first pick your Halloween Pic. I was Cleopatra for Halloween... i should dig for Pictures

Comment

• I cut it just so I could get it healthy...Im gonna let it grow out though...I was just due for a trim.

yeah that was halloween..well not THE day, but I tried on the costume and put on makeup and stuff..to try it out..

come halloween though I didnt do anything...I was layed off on the 29th of october and did not have a desire to do ANYTHING..

I was sooooo sad.

but yeah I was supposed to be a vampire..I was gonna fix that dress I had on and cover the yellow part on the shoulders..IO had teeth on thats why my bottom lips look a bit bubbled

and thats akiras black head and Max's yellow booty in the pic..you didnt know max..we sold him

Comment

• Femme Adonis = Victoria Beckham

Comment

• who???

Comment

• She does not look like that Spice Girl...She looks much better than that!!! Geeessshhh..Some people!

Comment

• Posh Spice Femme..Hee hee...UGHHHH

I think he was complimenting you but I don't see any similarities in the comparison..

Comment

Working...
                                X