Getting to Know Each Other Part Three: Your Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to Know Each Other Part Three: Your Avatar

What does everyone's personal avatar stand for anyway? I know there are some obvious ones on here, but still, feel free to discuss why your personal avatar best suits your personality, beliefs, philosophy, or identification.

For me, my avatar symbolizes the legitimacy of the need for intimacy between two gay men. Gay men have the same fundamental need that heterosexuals have -- and that is, a need for a meaningful relationship beyond friendship with someone special.

I want to know what other people's avatar stands for.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Do I take it from this that you have surrendered on the spanking issue?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

There were some good, valid points made in that argument -- but anyway, no threadjacking.

What does your avatar stand for, Alexander??
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No political statements here

Mine is the Great Assyrian capital in my Another World PBEM game. The city produces 2100 production, 572 gold, 7% crime, it has universitys, temples, factory, oil refinery, and Oil refinery.....hehe..

Comment

Won't have an official avatar. Ever, probably due to this fascist crap-forum only enabling them after 500 posts . And OT doesn't count... (no wonder I have 0.15/day so far... been registered for over a year) I've always hated post-counts anyway.
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

As you can see, it is Arrakis, fools! Arrakis!
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

My is a commentary on the meaning of life.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Mine is pretty obvious, I think.

Isn't your avatar from a old NES game or something, MrFun? I'm not sure which, but I remember seeing it before. (it's not river city ransom, is it?)
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

AH!

My avatar is my baby picture with the eyes turned red. My Apolyton user id # is 0666, hence the red eyes and the goofy "Beast of Apolyton" line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    As you can see, it is Arrakis, fools! Arrakis!
                    It looks sad.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                      Isn't your avatar from a old NES game or something, MrFun? I'm not sure which, but I remember seeing it before. (it's not river city ransom, is it?)
                      I always thought that Mario and Luigi were gay....
                      You make my life and times
                      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

OGM OSWELD!!!!! I USED TOHAVE THAT GAME A FEW YEARS AGO

That was awesome. Beat up people with pipes and brass knuckles. Buy food and guns.....at stores...hehe.

That game rocked. My ninetendo broke tho . I knocked it off my lil apartment TV a few years go, and all i gets is a blue screen

Comment

My avatar is of the sexiest man alive.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

the coolest album cover ever!
                            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Mine is of a bridge. It represents... well, a bridge...
                              yada

Comment

Working...
                              X