No announcement yet.

Christianity exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAR IS NO GOD.. HE IS DEEAD I SAWR HIM MYSELF.. I READS THE BIBLE AND THARFORE AM THE EXPERT ON IT.. AND I SAYS ALL RELIGION IS THES SHAM CUZ THINK OF HOW FUNNEI AND STEWPID GOD IS YARRR HAR HAR

Comment

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaack!!!
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Catholicism
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

*sniff* nobody likes me........

Guess ill go hide in my little breadbox under a shoe and never come back.....

Ok, ok, i guess i went a little (teeny) bit overboard last night with the whole posting thing.........i shant not make that mistake again so..............so long everybody *waves*!! i wont miss you and you wont miss me and that is as it should be!

With all due respect...oh nevermind,
          Andre

(damn...you guys take yourselves to seriously.....no fun whatsoever...... )

Comment

Originally posted by SecularTheocrat
            (damn...you guys take yourselves to seriously.....no fun whatsoever...... )
            That's hardly a fair assessment. This used to be an interesting thread about the Pope getting jiggy with it until people decided to start debating on it...
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

don't worry andre, i think you are funnier than your friend

Comment

andre: i liked you. me calling you happy noodle boy is a compliment. but from what LR has told me about you..i must ask...do you really care??
                kaak: not that it's any of your business, but LR has not even been online today as he's been busy preparing his home for me to visit on Friday. He's a perfectionist ...and is cleaning and arranging his room...being nervous etc etc. he doesn't have time to come on here and arugue with you. but i'll tell him you miss him. but kaak, he's mine. and he doesn't go for guys.
                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

That's hardly a fair assessment. This used to be an interesting thread about the Pope getting jiggy with it until people decided to start debating on it...
                  Agreed. Siro and DF are particularly to blame, IMO.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do i care? No not really......i was just bored........okay now im gone 4 good......bye bye............

Comment

andre: in case you were wondering...dm and crystal are one and the same. a fact LR might have fogotten to tell you.
                        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                        X