Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc

Yes, yes I do.

The one that remembers the type of judging that went on during the Cold War era and doesn't want to go down the road of Olympic reperattions.
    Obviously you are in denial or simply miss the point of right and wrong corruptness and moral right... Good luck you will need it. I personally feel anyone calling an entire nation(s) people idiots is but a simpleton at best and shows distain for right and wrong. On the other hand your ability to rationalize right and wrong is just the begining of your all to obvious flaws as a human...

The cold war whats that? heh must have been some time ago at this point who really cares about the cold war... It is time to make changes you know what I mean heh I seriously doubt it personally. You must be one of these but 100 years ago this happened so today we relive it over and over again until people are simply tired of hearing it.

Canadian skaters were screwed and people from many nations spoke up about it period a wrong has been righted period. Good for the people (Idiots to you from many nations) unlike you that have the moral balance to do something about. Heh a few more people like that and your breed of moral ineptness will be extinct. TG.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

No matter how many worldrecords are going to get broken these Olympics, the look on that Aussies face is the sporting highlight of 2002!
      Well, lets just imagine my question is not hypothetical then...
      -
      My God, I'm thirty, I need a drink - english textbook spelling error

Comment

Short-course speedskating is a brilliant spectator sport because of incidents like this. Complaining about people getting knocked over is like complaining about people getting barged into in American football, or getting their ears bitten in Rugby- it's missing the point.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I didn't know Mike Tyson played rugby...
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re: America Screwed

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            Aussie/Korean tripped up everybody in speed skating, American who worked so hard to get the gold got silver because he managed to crawl across the line after flying into the ice.
            You know what? I saw the US dude tripped the Chinese guy who was ahead of him.

Foul play! Send the US dude to the international court!
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Actually, UR, the Chinese skater caused the pile-up. That's why he was disqualified.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, after getting tripped by the US guy.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Are you watching different footage than what I saw?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Some people only see what they want to see

It seems pretty clear from watching the tape... and the right skater got DQ'd
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey Wiglaf - he's giving you the finger!
                      Attached Files
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                      X