Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another political quiz type thingy! For those who love to be told what they think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tingkai
    One of the questions was:

"Other countries generally treat the United States about as fairly as we treat them
    OR
    Other countries often take unfair advantage of the United States"

I would have answered yes to both.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Y'all should take the Nolan Quiz. Thats a good one.

Take that quiz.
      Talking 'bout quizzes that are accurate and certainly not any kind of Libertarian party propaganda tools...
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Ditto. That quiz is so totally Libertarian slanted it's unreal. Their 'Eysenck' axis stinks too - it's supposed to be Democratic/Autocratic not Libertarian/Authoritarian.
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          A $150 fine says I vote every election
          huh? really? Australians are (more or less) forced to vote? I didn´t know this.

I turned out beeing a Liberal Democrat. what a surprise!
          justice is might

Comment

Jesus you could make an RPG with all those definitions

Stupid moron:
            Defining values:
            -thinks abortion and death penalty are the only two important topics that divide humanity

Description:
            great close combat fighter but lacks magical powers. too stupid to use potions and/or scrolls.
            mediocre at ranged combat

Abilities:
            can dumbfound enemies already at great distance; distance depends on voice level and can be increased by equipping a "loudspeaker".
            can initiate a "poll". A Poll is something very dangerous. Once initiated it collects all the opinions of nearby enemies and friends and presents the outcome in a way that looks very convincing by using large colored bars!! Works even better if enemies are dumbfounded!! Because of the danger involved Poll-results are shown to enemies only. This may cause distress in the party, especially if other members are of "stupid-moron" too.

ata

Comment

Yeah, for Federal Elections, we gotta vote.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X