X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really must know, I was masturbating at that time
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I was planting listening devices in your house.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• "Also, listing your ISP definitely wouldn't hurt."

Comment

• Actually now I remember Wiggy, I was putting you some nice white powder in the post for you
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Actually Wiggy I don't care about hacking your account any more, as I have got hold of your credit card details
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I was planting listening devices in your house.
              Number four on my list of suspected operatives. Good one MtG. Oh boy I can't wait for you to expose yourself even more.

Comment

• Comment

• Doesn't MtG just come under Moderators?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Good point. While I'm fixing that little mistake, I look forward to seeing all your ISPs and whereabouts two nights ago.

Comment

• And we look forward to seeing you too Wiglaf, because we all love you

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• You really don't need a thread to continue this... It's just a spam thread now...

Move along... nothing else to see here
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X