X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton are you cut survey

you know what I'm talking about.

sorry women, this poll isn't for you. I'll put in the banana option if you feel the need to vote.
    yes
    40.58%
    no
    50.72%
    banana
    8.70%

This poll will last long.

At first I thought you meant "cut" as in drunk. The female reference cleared that up.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I voted banana. Of course, the instant I clicked the "vote" button, I realised what you meant by cut.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Come on Normal guys, lets out vote these suckers who's parents had them mutilated as children.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Why is this in the poly section?

I voted .
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
            Come on Normal guys, lets out vote these suckers who's parents had them mutilated as children.
            Mommy, I thought you said we're going to school, what all those adults are doing here?
            And why does this lady has white clothes? And what is this mask? Mommy...?

*3 hours later*

What am I doing in this bed, and why my **** is red?
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

my God

You have a writing talent there Eli.

Comment

This thread is extremely inappropriate for this forum and is hereby transferred to the Off-Topic forum.

While this thread will remain open in the OT, remember to keep your use of langauge/inuendo etc. in check.

-----------------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

The banana option could take on a very different meaning in this poll
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Wow, there are a lot of cut people here (pure, uncut red_jon over here).

Comment

Yes, women, here in the US, seem to like that style better.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually, when I voted, I assumed you meant it the way bodybuilders use it.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Does anyone have a bandaid? I'm cut.

Do you have tickets? For the gun show?

Hey, do you have a rack where I can put these guns?

the good reverend

Comment

hey I just figured it went with the Apolyton surveys about gender, location, and age

I'm happy it hasn't been locked.

and yeah I included the banana option for that reason. Anybody who votes banana I'll assume has no- you know what- and has to use a banana in place of that.

Comment

Baby Patrick had it done. It didn't turn out very well
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X