No announcement yet.

Jews for Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, He doesn't! How can you distort such thing?!? Jesus says that who believes that He ressurected without seeing it with their own eyes will be blessed!
    Jesus doesn't say such a thing.
    Jesus walks in, asks Thomas to put his finger in His wounds.
    Then Thomas says "My Lord and My God"
    Then Jesus says "Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed"

No word about anything else. This is a clear reaction to Thomas' line in which Thomas confirms that Jesus is his Lord and his God.
    Not a Lord and a God. Not just any Lord or any God. But the Lord and the God of Thomas.

that would mean that either:
    - Thomas is a polytheist and he believes that besides the creator there are more gods, and Jesus is the most important on to Thomas
    - Jesus is the only existing god, and for that reason the most important one.

Jesus doesn't deny his divinity, but confirms that confessing that Jesus is the Lord and the God will make everyone blessed.

You can chose,
    you want polytheism ? And Jesus to be one of the gods ?
    And Jesus to concider himself to be the most important one of the gods ? Thus even more important than the Creator ? While he IS the messiah, and has been sent by the Creator ? Or do you believe that Jesus is the one and only God, creator of heaven and earth, that came down to earth to be punishment instead of the world, whom he loves that much ?

It's as with the rightious judge.
    One day there was a judge, a ver rigthious one.
    One day his son was lead in front of him. And he couldn't do anything but concider his son to be guilty. As a father he was sad about that, but as a rightious judge he couldn't do anything but confirm guilty. He puts the punishment on $10000, exactly the penalty someone must pay for the thing the son had done. But the father knows his son can never pay. Therefor he ends the trial, walks from behind the desk and goes to his son. In front of his son he cries, and pays the $10000 himself.

Are you trolling me, Cyber?
    I'm sowwyy

What I'm about to do is just to show with Biblic excerpts why is wrong to think that Christ is the same as God. FROM the BIBLE, not learned at church or anything.
    may I ask you why you're doing that, while you in fact don't care about it ? (if I interpret your words right)

I'll continue about the Holy Spirit later.

CyberShy
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
    X