Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how Americans would feel if their soldiers were kept like the Al Qaeda POW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I think both US and non US.

The people likely to hold a grudge already have a grudge and I doubt this will make much difference. (not including family members of those captured).

Check back in a month and see if the foriegn press is still discussing it. Time will tell.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "The people likely to hold a grudge already have a grudge and I doubt this will make much difference."

In varying levels, and reconsidering after Sept 11th. Bush and company have pretty much pissed away all the sympathy the US gained.

Comment

• I think that Bush has single-handedly succeeded, in just 5 months, to demolish most of the goodwill the US had gained over 5 decades.

I believe that may be a good thing.
        Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tribune
          I think that Bush has single-handedly succeeded, in just 5 months, to demolish most of the goodwill the US had gained over 5 decades.

I believe that may be a good thing.

After reading all the bashing here over the years, I wasn't aware that there was any goodwill even prior to 9/11. So no great loss.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll second that!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
              Check back in a month and see if the foriegn press is still discussing it. Time will tell.

RAH
              It's close to bringing down our defense minister up here, so don't bet on it going away.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
              X