I'm back, and I'm madder than before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, and I'm madder than before!

If you don't care to read beyond this point, then don't, dumbass!

Disclaimer: "The statements hereafter made by this individual is not representative or in agreement with Apolyton Civilization Site, it's owners, Gamestats, or any other people who could be held liable other than ME! If any comments seem like threats most likely they are not (you haven't heard me threaten morons), if you have an issue with them you can message me in private using the forum messaging service, ICQ, or AOL IM, you do not need to ***** to the moderators who do not get paid enough to deal with me. By posting replies to this thread, you agree to swim in shark infested water. This thread may not be appropriate for small children or people with no spine. No special recognition will be given to moderators they will be treated by me like regular posters. "

I Agree with the terms so I choose to keep reading.

FYI - Now, I didn't make this disclaimer as an excuse for abuse! I'm very on edge and am trying to do what I can to avoid another banning as I don't believe I can mentally stand one. If moderators choose to not work with me... and I go out and hurt someone as a result... well I hope you can sleep at night. I'm not trying to say that I hold no responsibility for my actions, but responsibility or not won't stop a well oiled machine from doing what it is designed to do.

Short Summary of my life for newbies, or those with bad memories:

(5 total years) Fascist, Angry, Homophobic, Terrorist --> real life problems with the police, peers afraid --> (1.5 years ago) self discovery of bisexuality --> Isolation from peers, loss of friends, Depression begins --> Suicide Attempt --> Treatment with professionals: therapy and medication--> I go Psychotic --> a few more suicide attempts. --> Depression worsens --> ON TO THE NEW STUFF:

College has begun for me, with my credit hours, and excellant academic standings I'm almost a Junior in my freshman year.

I meet me current BF, and we click really well. Doing well up until multiple pychotic episodes bring the relationship down some but doesn't end it. Last suicide attempt by me to this point is made (almost fatal).

The worst year of my life 2001 ends. I get fed up with this ****, and decide to do something I had promised myself I wouldn't do: Inverting my Depression into direct Anger.

I haven't felt this much anger and hate in quite a while, and I am surprised about how much it has compounded. I do not get over things easily.

I'm rechanneling my anger toward ideological premises (not anti-minorities though). Because I am doing this it makes me very dangerous once again.

Really **** with me, (and I don't mean any of the petty **** that I can laugh off), see how far and to what extremes I will go!

I remember those who were kind and helpful to me in the year in which I almost lost my life, sanity, and soul. I thank you for your patience and good will.

I also remember those who hurt me and almost brought me down when I was vulnerable. You know who you are, and so do I!

I am not a Christian, nor am I a moral person, I don't pretend to be, so don't expect Christian values to stop me from vengence. What were you thinking screwing with someone like me?!

Only one person on these forums really ****ed with me (and did it outside of the forums). Giancarlo. More about this will be revealed, when he has a chance to defend himself.

I am tired of some of you people going on complaining how he is this innocent boy that is picked on... but more on this later.

This is my official return thread. I made the mistake of leaving Apolyton because of one individual... well now if anyone is leaving it is that individual.

And please don't make the error of getting between me and my vendetta (that goes for anyone, including my Boy Friend who now posts here).

Questions, comments, insults, compliments, rants, raves, threadjacking?

That disclaimer was the best ever.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh God... not this again.

Well at least we can have some fun until EvC dissapears again .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nice to see you back EvC (But then, I never saw the bad side of you )

Comment

Good that your back and pissed off.....now disappear again please

Comment

Note to MTG: please don't close this thread. The EVC thread is an OT institution - ask Ming.

EVC: I don't think it is possible for you to be madder than you were before.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Exactly why am I being shot by lazer beams from an alien spacecraft?

Comment

anal probes

Comment

No. It's your arrival as filmed by Network News.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

faded glory, talking from experience?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        No. It's your arrival as filmed by Network News.
                        Do they always present their films as .gif animations?

Comment

I'm just amazed that EVC has managed to maintain his Emporer status given he's probably been the most banned poster.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            Note to MTG: please don't close this thread. The EVC thread is an OT institution - ask Ming.
                            I'll wait to see where it is going before/if I close it
                            Put on your seatbelts folks
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Evan von Christoph
                              faded glory, talking from experience?
                              They came at night! There was nothing I could do! Guns, Bombs, meat-cleavers! They kept coming!

But eventually, they over-powered me

Comment

Working...
                              X