Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After TV interview with captured arms ship captain, PA stops denying relation to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use Babelfish to translate French media reports and you will see that France didnt change much since WW2.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I dont think that the Israeli army could simply Crush the Eypgtians today....it would be a very...very good fight. Eygpt has Abrams, F-16's, Hawk and Vulcan Anti-Aircraft systems and bradleys...state of the art western equipment. Plus we give them more Foriegn aid (2.5 billion) then we give Israel.

But Syria...ya whata joke. There 1,000 T-72's get cut up bye merkava's before they see the Israelis.

Comment

faded glory:

we still would have air superiority , because western SAMs are actually worse than the soviet/russian ones. So are the planes, (performance is better... )
        but American missiles... they're good . and Israeli air crews are still among the world's best.

Abrams ? they good . but there are few of them ... and we have more Merkavas that take out the M1 ( that's the model that the egyptians have , not M1A1 , for example , IIRC ).

che: I will never see Israel as an agressor when in confrontation against a populistic nationalist leading a country 10 times more populous than Israel and being backed up by a superpower that has , for some reason , thought of him as a member of the same political agenda as they were.

The support of the Arab countries by the SU has been one of the biggest mistakes in the political line of the SU , which was shown quite clearly in Afghanistan. It has done the same thing as the USA did at many other places , supporting that have absolutely nothing in common with the ideas it promoted , or supposedly promoted .

If you would have known what was going on around here you would see . If Israel is leading a propoganda , and brainwashing me , it must be a very suttle one , since all I read in the papers is how the government sucks , and all I see in the paper is that Israel has done wrong many times.... I know it has done . But will Acknowledging it will lead to a better situation in the region ? for me and for anyone else ? no . merely make me feel better . I'd rather see the whole world become capitalist than muslim fundamentalist . And that's what's going on. You probably don't know about it , but I see Russian TV for example , and I see as Islam slowly starts to clame "its rightful place". that means more Mosques , more retarded thinking , more Religious fanaticism . I fight established religion where I can , as I see the judaic clerics claiming places . But at least Judaism doesn't spread around , it's an isolationist religion , while Islam converts , and pushes for more power by numbers .

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world , and IIRC , aready the most widespread as well . with people being encouraged to spread the semen like there is no tomorrow , the situation is getting graver . These people have been brainwashed from childhood and probably will have more than 5 children on average . These are all good human beings , but their system is strong , and it gets stronger all the time . As we all know , the fact that a system is strong doesn't mean it is good . Stable , perhaps . Good ? not necessary.

ask the people of Nubia how good were the muslims tothem.

ask the black people of zanzibar , how the muslims were the organizers of the east coast slave trade, with racial segragation even between muslims themselves being canceled in zanzibar only recenty.

There has been a link to a site made by an ex-muslim that explains to the Muslims the dangers of Islam . I have lost my link to it .

you know very well that if there would be no nations , and a world of equality tomorrow , I would be the last to protest, And join this world . but I doubt if they will .

muslim terrorism as a response to harsh economic conditions , and colonialism ? Bullcrap , since the arab world was one of the regions in the non-europe world , that suffered the LEAST from european colonialism , being ruled by a european power only for aroun 25 years . African people have been opressed for centuries , and live in conditions that are unimaginable for decades , and do we see the black people blowing the Big Ben ? or perphaps crushing a plane into the Empire State building?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ya Eygpt has about 500 M1 Abrams...and about 90 F-16's. It would be a good fight, but then the Israeli's would as usaul, probably emerge the winners.

Btw, I can't say that I view israel as a Religous controlled nation. Certaintly, its influenced like America is to Christianity. But I dont see the Rabbi's running things. Or I could wrong...

Comment

Is there any legal ceasefire or armistice betweeen Israel and the Arab states (except Egypt and Jordan) or are they simply not shooting at each other at the moment? As opposed to Korea where there is still a state of war but there is also an armistice, a commission to oversee it, etc.

Comment

To my knowledge we're merely not shooting...

there were some agreements of cease fire, obviously when the war stopped, but I think they've expired

Or maybe I'm too used to playing Civ 2

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                This is incorrect. Israeli leaders such as Golda Meir were quite eager for a compromise peace with Egypt in 1967-73, [...] He launched war to restore eqyptian pride, and make peace palatable to Egypt.

LOTM
                I can tell you where he got the idea that egypt tried to get peace pre-73. Chomsky. That crazy liar. I read some of his nonsense a year and a half ago, just to know what I'm not missing.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                  (NB - I have not heard french response to arms boat, should be very interesting)

LOTM
                  They say Israel invented the whole thing, just like BBC does.

Nice to hear from you again

Comment

Re: After TV interview with captured arms ship captain, PA stops denying relation to ship

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    Today the captain of the ship carrying over 50 tons of arms, missiles, explosives etc. was interviewed in the detention center by reporters of Public Channel 1 and Channel 2.
                    So what gave Israelis the rights to conduct board and seize operations in international waters? This is just another form of piracy.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I expected some stupid comment like that from you

Comment

Re: Re: After TV interview with captured arms ship captain, PA stops denying relation to ship

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

So what gave Israelis the rights to conduct board and seize operations in international waters? This is just another form of piracy.
                        A) You're an idiot, and it's sad I have to say such a thing about an intelligent person such as yourself

B) The ship was carrying weapons that were going to be used against Israel in terror acts.

Israe's capture of the weapons and the people:

1. Stopped the weapons from being used against Israel

2. Proved the PLO is importing weapons of war while Arafat makes speeches about "peace".

3. Proved the PLO is contacting with terrorist organizations such as Hezballa and terror supporting states such as Iran.

Comment

Working...
                        X