No announcement yet.

Least respectable profession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prostitutes are higher than politicians?

something is wrong with this poll.

I have met politicians and I have met prostitutes and you know which one I trust? No need to say it. At least ho's are up front about what they do. Politicians f*ck you when you're not paying attention.

Comment

This poll stands as a testament to just how ****ed up the world is.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The thing we aren't taking into account here is that most politicians get their start as lawyers...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

and I would also like to defend doctors. they deserve to get paid what they get (with the exception of cosmetic plastic surgeons- but those guys actually get paid the most). There are some bad ones. Many give in to their patients and prescribe antibiotics needlessly. Actually in general I think doctors prescribe drugs too readily. But other than that they are doing a great job. Keep up the good work

Comment

Boom mike, garbage man, chimney-sweep, juggler, mall musician, harmonica player. To name some...

Comment

Professional creationists (Duane Gish, Kent Hovind etc).

They are out to destroy knowledge by any means necessary, and they make a great deal of money doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Bodiless
                Professional creationists (Duane Gish, Kent Hovind etc).

They are out to destroy knowledge by any means necessary, and they make a great deal of money doing it.
                If that was another choice I would too vote for it.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Infogrames corporate whores
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Currency speculators must be the biggest waste of space. What are they for?
                    yada

Comment

What was Jeremy Irons' job in Die Hard in New York? Wasn't it "Mercenary Terrorist" or something like that? I mean a terrorist not even having a cause to fight for, what could be worse than that?

And currency speculators are pretty low on my list as well.

And boy-band-member.

I think fluffers have a rotten enough job. They don't need me to make fun of them in addition.
                      -bondetamp
                      The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
                      -H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
                        Currency speculators must be the biggest waste of space. What are they for?
                        Market efficiency and general fun
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Well I suppose I can respect whores, like lawyers. They do a service to those who can't get their end away.
                          They both leave you feeling screwed.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X