Which group of whiners annoys you most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political correctness whiners.

Whichever side of the debate they're on. The most humane response I can come up with is the hope that they'll get bred out.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Clarification needed, Bugs - are you talking about politically correct whiners, or people who whine about political correctness, or both? Because they all are annoying.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

"We"? I think you just gave it away.

edit: 20 votes? this is getting insane. mods, check to see how many of those were hacked. there's no other way.
        Which stage is "Denial" again?
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

27 is more than enough, orange. Stop pressing the damn button.

Comment

28 and counting...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What'd I do to piss you all off like this? A dozen or so you lose by default, granted, but now we're starting to near riot proportions. (not that I care what some of you think, obviously, but this is extremely interesting)

Comment

I think it was the whole "F*ck the world" attitude you've been espousing.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i believe your problem started when you started b!tching about MtG, it thne got worse when you started your "Should US allies be attacked thread"

now your on to bombing trees and killing animals for no good reason.

ANd if this poll is tailored to be all about you, wouldn't we have to include the all of the above as you too? That would make it 35! But i'll be fair and say only 29.

Comment

"The most humane response I can come up with is the hope that they'll get bred out."

Won't work, latg. They tend to breed among themselves, so all that you'll end up with will be a super-race of pc people.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

I see poor RUFFHAUS 8 doesn't get some attempts at humor (which is ironic given one of his statements). Oh well, if you would like to take this seriously I'm up for that as well.

-"Morons with nothing better to do than be maggots."
                      So I see you fall into the category I described. I guess you are hoping they will be true Americans and not dare question the central government?

How are Christians insisting that the Government force their religion on anyone? This simply isn't happening.
                      Do a search on the 10 Commandments in schools and other public buildings.

-"Just because someone says . . . shouldn't offend you."
                      Which is perhaps why I never said it did. Your strawmen should be more subtle.

-"Affirmitive Action is discrimination on the basis of race."
                      And Arab Americans are sometimes discriminated against because of thier race. Duh.

-"You are offended by everything."
                      Um, how is it that you know what offends me? Simply saying that some people whine about being told their jokes are tasteless is gives no indication of what I find offensive. (Sounds like you fall into this category as well; I'm beginning to see why you reacted so strongly.)

However, I'll give you a chance to have your statement be something other than a non-sequiter: post a few jokes and I'll tell you what I think about them.

-"Oh you mean the farmer . . . ."
                      No, I mean people who knowingly buy land cheap because it has wetlands and then sue. Happens more often than you might expect.

-"What's wrong with the word 'swamp' anyway?"
                      It incorrecly implies that the land has no value. That said, I use it informally all the time.
                      Last edited by n.c.; December 3, 2001, 19:22.

Comment

I think Wiglaf=White Elephants
                        "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Comment

huh?

Comment

You know what group annoys me? Lite beer. It might not be alive, but if it were then I would make it pray for death.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

That's pretty much it Wiglaf.

Everyone is pissed at you for wanting to attack our allies and also because you don't give a damn about ripping all the trees from the ground.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                                27 is more than enough, orange. Stop pressing the damn button.
                                Hey I voted for Syrup as well...

You know each time I see one of his posts, I keep having to wrestle with my conscience!

I know the sensible thing would be to put him on 'ignore', but the cruel voyeuristic side of me has to keep me reading his BS posts for the sheer entertainment value!

Every time I see him mention his 'rouge nations' I think I'm actually going to die from a heart attack from laughing so much!

My theory is that Wiggy is actually a Euro DL aimed at making US posters look bad, I mean no US poster can really be that much of an d1ckhead!
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X