No announcement yet.

Which group of whiners annoys you most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will hunt you down and break you off so hard that we'll end up arresting you and your momma!!!
    "We"? I think you just gave it away.

edit: 20 votes? this is getting insane. mods, check to see how many of those were hacked. there's no other way.

Comment

No no no.

It's the old thing that was mentioned last week. People often bond together to make fun of a particular individual, makes them feel like part of the group.

While that's not my motive, (and I don't think it's anyone else's!)it's a sheer coincidence that the majority of the posters on this board find you annoying? I think not!

So put that in yer pipe and smoke it, ****stain!
      Last edited by Ted Striker; December 3, 2001, 12:13.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ridiculous, and only a miracle granted by an admin will somewhat remedy your disgrace to this country's constitution and to yourselves.
        Remind me again, Wiglaughable, why do I, foreigner, need to remedy myself for my disgrace to your country's constitution?

Oh wait, you're a troll. You don't need to make sense.

C'mon, Ming, Mike. This is about the most blatant trolling, like, ever. Bomb Britain and Canada? Napalm the animals? Everyone who disagrees with Wiglaughable is a commie? The poll designed only to mock Wiglaughable? If this isn't a troll, I'll eat a hatful of horseshit.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek
          Guynemer: thanks about the avatar and all. Just ignore that dumb ****. He never has anything to contribute.

I complain about Nader because he was willing to put politics over policy. He was more concerned with "party-building" than getting the right policies through, which shows a lack of respect to the American people. Additionally, he campaigned in areas he knew it would hurt Gore more. I don't think the system right now is good, but as it stands, any independent candidate necessarily helps the guy he agrees less with win. I really don't like the hippies that get all hot and bothered over Bush but didn't bother to consider the implications of voting for Nader.
          Gotta side with Che on this one. I don't see how people can be blamed for voting their conscience--aren't we supposed to elect the person we think would be best for the job? Why shouldn't someone run if they think they can do the best job?

Besides, the more we play into the system of electing the lesser of two evils, the greater that system's stranglehold on our republic. We've got to start somewhere, sometime. Why not here, now?
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Kantaloopi,

I am now REALLY suspecting this dude as a DL.

It's gotta be.

Nobody is THAT messed up.

Unless they are mental?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wiglaf: you realize that you don't have any cheerleaders here
              I support Wiglaf, only poster with some common sense and decency on how to live in the real world, not a pampered elite eurocom lifestyle.

Comment

C'mon, Ming, Mike. This is about the most blatant trolling, like, ever. Bomb Britain and Canada? Napalm the animals? Everyone who disagrees with Wiglaughable is a commie? The poll designed only to mock Wiglaughable?
                You're right stefu, this poll had nothing to do with me or anyone's desire to take a shot at my political views. It only has my name on it near the bottom.

If anyone's trolling here, it's FD. And what's wrong with bombing a few trees anyway?

If this isn't a troll, I'll eat a hatful of horse****.
                Better get movin.

I am now REALLY suspecting this dude as a DL.
                What a way to argue. First off, I'm not. I haven't had any, either. Second, I've told the mods to check all they want, they won't find anything. Obviously, being the sort of people they are, the offer was never openly accepted. I'm sure they tried, but no dice either way.

You're just desperate now.
                Last edited by Wiglaf; December 3, 2001, 12:30.

Comment

You're right stefu, this poll had nothing to do with me or anyone's desire to take a shot at my political views. It only has my name on it near the bottom.
                  That's correct, Wiglaughable, when you have nothing else to say, misrepresent someone else's words. I didn't say that nothing in the poll was a shot against you, I replied to your maniacal and paranoid assumption that the *entire* poll was designed to mock you. Well, unless you are SUV-driving Moslem Atheist Environmentalist who whines about tasteless jokes, Harry Potter, abortion, Apolyton and Middle East, thinks actors and artists are overpaid, corrects other people's grammar, and thinks he's generally discriminated against.

I support Wiglaf, only poster with some common sense and decency on how to live in the real world, not a pampered elite eurocom lifestyle.
                  Well, that only proves what we already knew - Bobbitted Dornan is a troll as well. Aww, you two, get a luv shack.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

That's correct, Wiglaughable, when you have nothing else to say, misrepresent someone else's words. I didn't say that nothing in the poll was a shot against you, I replied to your maniacal and paranoid assumption that the *entire* poll was designed to mock you. Well, unless you are SUV-driving Moslem Atheist Environmentalist who whines about tasteless jokes, Harry Potter, abortion, Apolyton and Middle East, thinks actors and artists are overpaid, corrects other people's grammar, and thinks he's generally discriminated against.
                    I've stated before that the poll obviously conflicted with my viewpoints on far too many occasions for chance to have been a factor. Apparantly you only read one or two posts in a thread and suddenly make a broad, sweeping and generic judgement of me - which, as we all know, is extremely ineffective and ignorant.

Comment

Well, that only proves what we already knew - Bobbitted Dornan is a troll as well. Aww, you two, get a luv shack.
                      I tell ya, you ain't going nowhere in the Finnish feudalism communism whatever the hell gov you have if you are this arrogant to your employers. Get off the high horse, I know in America a Finn talkin trash to an average American

Comment

Grammar whiners are pathetic excuses for human beings. I actually had one of these human wastelands recently give me a ten-minute long condescending lecture about how I'm a terrible person for not knowing the proper usage of a semi-colon.

The other whiners are also pretty bad, mind you, but at least with them you can see some inkling of a justification for being annoying. The only justification that grammar whiners can resort to is that "I have an unhealthy fascination with grammar, and the only way that I can give meaning to my pathetic existence is to demonstrate that I am superior to other people in at least one thing, no matter how irrelevant that may be."
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I agree. Spelling Nazis are also annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                            Congratulations Wiggy, you just made my ignore list.

The act is old. If you truly believe the sh!t you spout, you're an unspeakably mornic jackass. I believe you aren't a DL. You're worse - an SL. Single login. Someone who knows they can contribute nothing of worth to the debate and community, who dont give a damn what anyone else thinks of them, and so takes a trolling view to the extreme, for some childish game.

Its not funny, people are getting tired of trying to reason with you, and the joke is old old old. Give it up
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

And the fact that 16 of you communists voted me in as a 'whiner' just shows the intellect and thought process of this swampfest...this hellhole.

I'm a true, blue, red-blooded Republican Wiggy. I'm just not divorced from reality, which you apperently are.

Bob Dornan
                              Which "real world" would that be? obviously, not planet earth.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Irony is whining about being put on a list of whiners. Or maybe it's just contradictory. Or poetic justice. I don't know, I'm not a grammar nazi.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X