Which group of whiners annoys you most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Ridiculous how this poll was slanted. I happen to oppose abortion, the apolyton moderators, the environment, harry potter, people who can't spell, and high salaries. Somehow, FireDragon, I think you knew that.

And the fact that 16 of you communists voted me in as a 'whiner' just shows the intellect and thought process of this swampfest...this hellhole. I demand you all start petitions in the community forum for the ability to change votes with little "I'm sorry wiggy" tags attached, if for this purpose alone. Ridiculous, and only a miracle granted by an admin will somewhat remedy your disgrace to this country's constitution and to yourselves.

Brats.

And here I thought my Reactionary label for you was just a figure of speech!

Viva L'Syrup!!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This poll was designed to target me and me alone. I can tell FireDragon studied intel reports, all of my posts, and moderator log files to get the information he needed to attack my political views quietly but effectively. It takes someone who knows what he's doing to pull this sort of stunt off.

Work for the KGB, FireDragon?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek
        the worst are people who whine about the government but don't vote
        Truer words have never been spoken.

Love the avatar by the way. Most underrated Simpsons character.

I'd say running a close second in the whine contest are the Gore people who blame Nader voters for "putting Bush in office." (Note: not all Gore people do this. Some have sense.) Please. Perhaps you might want to point your fingers at the nearly 100 million eligible voters who sat on their asses watching Jerry Springer and picking their noses back on Election Day. It's not Nader's fault that Gore couldn't scare up another couple hundred voters in Florida.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

so anyone who is concerned with the environment is a whiner? that's just ignorant
          "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Comment

Why? Who needs a bunch of trees in Alaska anyway?

I said it before and I'll say it again: if it'd shut everyone up, we should just firebomb all the damn seals, trees and furry little animals to the ground. Nothing left to moan about.

Comment

Why? Who needs a bunch of trees in Alaska anyway?
              Ummm... our lungs?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Wiglaf: you realize that you don't have any cheerleaders here, I hope. You have contributed nothing to any discussion I have ever seen, all you have done is whine about some dumb **** and then whine to the administrators when people criticize you and then you whine to everyone when the administrators don't side with you. I'm sure you bashing the administrators and moderators over on the Community/Apolyton forum will serve your interests well. Besides, what kind of dumb **** spends all his time complaining about a damn website?

Comment

Ummm... our lungs?
                  By the time we run out of air, we'll have landed on the moon and colonized it. No one would be affected on earth. Not even close, especially not in Alaska or any American state.

Comment

Guynemer: thanks about the avatar and all. Just ignore that dumb ****. He never has anything to contribute.

I complain about Nader because he was willing to put politics over policy. He was more concerned with "party-building" than getting the right policies through, which shows a lack of respect to the American people. Additionally, he campaigned in areas he knew it would hurt Gore more. I don't think the system right now is good, but as it stands, any independent candidate necessarily helps the guy he agrees less with win. I really don't like the hippies that get all hot and bothered over Bush but didn't bother to consider the implications of voting for Nader.

Comment

the worst are people who whine about the government but don't vote
                      I like George Carlin's take on this. People who do vote have no right to complain, since it's their fault that the guy got elected and is now screwing them over. He didn't vote, so it's not his fault, so he has all the right to complain.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I really don't like the hippies that get all hot and bothered over Bush but didn't bother to consider the implications of voting for Nader.
                        As if Gore was any better than Bush. Just a different set of corporations to whore to.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I can tell FireDragon studied intel reports, all of my posts, and moderator log files to get the information he needed to attack my political views quietly but effectively. It takes someone who knows what he's doing to pull this sort of stunt off.

Work for the KGB, FireDragon?

Not really!

Your game is about as deep as the "safe zone" at the kiddie pool!

We will hunt you down and break you off so hard that we'll end up arresting you and your momma!!!
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Addendum:

Wiglaf is starting more and more to sound like EVC.

This could explain his lust for never bending. (Except when he bends over).

Comment

What a joke! to say that there are no differences between the two of them reveal just how off target you are. Nader lied by saying this and lost alot of credibility and political honesty, his only 2 assests.

Comment

Nader lied by saying this and lost alot of credibility and political honesty, his only 2 assests.
                                Differences are relative. You measure by nanometers and declare the difference huge. Nader measures on a more human scale and declares the difference negligable.

His creidibility didn't disappear because of this. It disappeared because the lame Democrats needed someone to blame their lameness on.

Big difference, instead of being an Enron whore, Gore would be an Occidental whore.

Comment

Working...
                                X