No announcement yet.

Why is Britain crap at everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the men are so crap in bed, bananas can't be imported unless they are curved enough to avoid being used as dildos.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Infatuation
      ...bananas can't be imported unless they are curved enough to avoid being used as dildos.
      Is that the reason behind that piece of European legislation?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

edit - apologies.
        Last edited by Dauphin; December 2, 2001, 15:30.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
          Yes, we have oil. We have good quality oil.

It's so good we export it all and buy in the cheap stuff.

North Sea Oil is the oil benchmark.

Prices are even displayed as "Brent crude per barrel".

UK! UK! UK!
          So how come we're not rich like Saudi?
          yada

Comment

We are not crap at everything. Look at the millennium dome for a true demonstration of our nations capabilities...

...erm

That's what we have to show for the last decade; the worlds largest mammory gland
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We're considerably richer than Saudi. Check the GDP figures Seneca.

But in terms of oil revenue...

Brent Oil might be better but there isn't as much of it.
              Sea Drilling is expensive, and finding it is speculative and even more expensive
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Just look at the people that posts from there.

Ha...now thats a cheap shot

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Blur...yeah I'll let you have that. Radiohead...yeah, used to be good. Supergrass, pretty cool and yeah, Pulp, they have talent. But what in the name of frig is CRAIG DAVID doing in there?

That putrid little weaself*cker should have his genitalia removed with a rusty razor and thrown in a vat of salt. He is an insult to my hearing.

I admit that Craig David isn't nearly as good as the other folks on my list. However, his music is quite effective at removing the undergarments of my lady friends and I must give him some credit for this. The fact that Mr. David helps me get laid makes him worthy of inclusion (I think).
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilkinson
                    I'm pretty Coca-Cola was orignally English...
                    Huh? You mind explaining this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Faeelin

God, this reminds me of a paper I once wrote, with one sentence changed.

"Under the onslought of the American war machine, Europe lay in chaos."
                      Did your teacher correct you for misspelling onslaught?

Comment

You know, I've thought long and hard about whether we are the greatest nation at any one thing, and I've decided that probably the only one that might apply is in swearing. Does any other nation possess such a staggering and imaginative range of obscenities?
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by sachmo71
                          Stonehenges (no one could even TRY that one!)
                          We have a 1/2 size replica about a 1 & 1/2 hours drive from me in Texas. Next to it are some 1/2 size replicas of Easter island statues.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                            We have a 1/2 size replica about a 1 & 1/2 hours drive from me in Texas. Next to it are some 1/2 size replicas of Easter island statues.
                            Quality
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                              Huh? You mind explaining this one?
                              I know that it was orignally a medicine and I remember reading that it's actually British...
                              Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

Its not a patch on Carhenge in Alliance, Nebraska!

The drive through Nebraska was so damned boring that to see a couple of old cars piled into a Stonehenge replica was actually the higlight of the day.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X