Whats your sexuality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your sexuality?

I know there was one of these threads recently, but I didn't follow it too well, and i can't find it now. And my friends and I were having an argument about this today, so I'm curious as to the results of this. . So, what do YOU prefer?
    Straight
    73.47%
    Bi-curious (your open to the possibility of trying same-sex, but know that you like opposite sex)
    14.29%
    Bi-sexual (you like both sexes)
    5.10%
    Gay
    7.14%
    Last edited by connorkimbro; November 23, 2001, 06:58.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Nothing beats a fine ass and a nice set if tits.

Staright.

Comment

What do I prefer? I prefer polls that don't pry into people's personal business, and imply judgement on the basis of one's sexual orientation. We're all people, why is this so hard to grasp.

Boring.

Comment

What do I prefer? I prefer polls that don't pry into people's personal business, and imply judgement on the basis of one's sexual orientation. We're all people, why is this so hard to grasp.
        I was about to reply in shock and appreciation.

Then I realized that you weren't Wiglaf.
        the good reverend

Comment

And I don't prefer whiny little *****es. Maybe it's past your bedtime? I wasn't attempting to judge anyone. Feck off.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

And where´s the banana option?
            Blah

Comment

Where is the 'sheep' option? What should Kiwis do?
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Umm Conor you seemed to be obessed about homosexuality lately

If your gay say so......

Comment

Yes, Winston, back in the closet, right?

Bisexual here.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

No Snapper, I just don't think it's appropriate. I can make up my mind about people without their sexuality entering into it. I think you should work on that too. And please don't throw your insinuations around like that. I'd like to retain at least some illusion you're not a total jackass.

Comment

Straight, but largely uninterested.

Where's the "I prefer Civ" option?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Bodiless

Where's the "I prefer Civ" option?

a good one
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Connor, you shoulda broken it down by gender, male, female, banana, and each one's sexual orientation.

Interestingly, of our self-selected poll, almost a quarter are "gay" (using broadly defined Kinsey terms).
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Winston.

While I can understand that your sexual preference isn't something you usually yell of the roofs (mine is bi-curious by the way, wich I think everyone can be should they really put effort in it, though one person more then the other) (theoretically, I could learn to eat chicory) I don't see where there is a judgement of value in here.

And since people think about sex a lot, a little 'research' regarding what apolytoners like/could like about might be in order. Hey, it's less boring then 'boxers or briefs' methinks.
                            Fire and ice and death awaiting. But he was steel, he was steel.

Comment

Rand,

It's judgemental alright in as much as there are a thousands way of being a fellow human within each of those four options in the poll. Over simplified, biased generalization is what this is.

And thus inappropriate.

People's sexual orientation says nothing about who they are. Only their individual values, opinions and conduct do.

Comment

Working...
                              X