Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give up!

First it is about my political views.

Then it is about something I supposably sent.

And now what it is going to be about? I am sick and tired of this. Why is it me? Why can't you guys pick on someone else? Why me? Don't say I am an easy target, because if you pick on me enough I will take off for nine months like I did some time ago.

Maybe I should shut-up and become the hermit of this forum. Yes, that seems the most sensible idea in the position I am at this time where I am indiscriminately attacked.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Giancarlo, if you were honest with yourself and with us, you wouldn't have these problems.

Either that, or you could at least learn to lie well, since "somebody hacked my account six times" doesn't cut it.
    the good reverend

Comment

I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that it is best to admit something than live a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
        I'm not attacking you, I'm just saying that it is best to admit something than live a lie.
        I am not living a lie.
        Instead of replying twice before I am gone for good, I will continue this conversation and will respond to everyone for the last time in any thread.

Giancarlo, if you were honest with yourself and with us, you wouldn't have these problems.

Either that, or you could at least learn to lie well, since "somebody hacked my account six times" doesn't cut it.
        Well, that is called human nature. I lied before. And that I concede to, all humans lie many times. But I never have and never will lie about who I am.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Regardless of what he's decided his sexual preference is now, he should at least be honest. If he thought he may have been in the past and had said that, then to deny it is to lie and he's going to be attacked if it's obvious.

Just because he thought he may have been gay in the past doesn't mean he thinks of himself that way now. But if he's not being honest about it, well, I don't know what else there is to say.
          the good reverend

Comment

Lied about what, Giancarlo? A blanket statement doesn't cut it.
            the good reverend

Comment

I'm not going to be evil and reveal the proof I have about Giancarlo, but he knows and I know the truth.

Gian, admitting things now is far better than 10 years down the line, when you've married and have kids.

Comment

Well Giancarlo, you make a rod for your own back.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Gia,

You wouldn't get teased so hard if you grew a sense of humor and some perspective and a thicker skin. I really could care less if you're gay or if you're just being teased about being gay and aren't.

Either way...learn to interact with the rest of the animals in the zoo...

Comment

Originally posted by rev
                    Regardless of what he's decided his sexual preference is now, he should at least be honest. If he thought he may have been in the past and had said that, then to deny it is to lie and he's going to be attacked if it's obvious.

Just because he thought he may have been gay in the past doesn't mean he thinks of himself that way now. But if he's not being honest about it, well, I don't know what else there is to say.
                    I would agree. And I am leaving this forum so I can think on my own and not have people influence any decisions I make. I most likely will go into Conservative Politics.

I'm not going to be evil and reveal the proof I have about Giancarlo, but he knows and I know the truth.

Gian, admitting things now is far better than 10 years down the line, when you've married and have kids.
                    I have not lied. I was framed by a North Korean Operative Group in control of this forum.

That is the kind of assumption you are making. You really want to know me, fly down to Buenos Aires.

Comment

You joke now, but you used to make the same claim back on SC3000.com. You said the forums were run by North Koreans.

Anyway, if you're not going to come clean now, you'll have no respect from me until you do. And, yes, you'll be back.
                      the good reverend

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                        I would agree. And I am leaving this forum so I can think on my own and not have people influence any decisions I make. I most likely will go into Conservative Politics.
                        So long as you don't discriminate against people who aren't afraid to face up to who they really are

Comment

He's gone again as he? Oh well, see ya next week Giancarlo!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am sorry, rev. But that is not true in your eyes, I guess I can't say I am sorry.

Red_jon, I know who I am. You really want to find out who I am? Then fly to Buenos Aires.

Comment

I'm scared, PH. There was no 'apology' thread this time. Usually there's an "I'm sorry, I'll change!" thread that degenerates into "you are all communists!", and THEN he leaves. But not this time! What's happening?!

They said the world changed after September 11, but I didn't think it was this bad!
                              the good reverend

Comment

Working...
                              X