Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of music do you want Apolyton Music Station to send?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kassi is right. Since there is an assload of Finns out here, we demand at least one Suomirock tune. I suggest Eppu Normaali - Uraani Halkeaa. Suomirock doesn't get any better than that. Well, maybe Hassisen Kone - Rappiolla.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I think Rappiolla would be the pinnacle of Suomirock. But I demand some Eppu Normaali too! Urheiluhullu? Vihreä joki? Or Marraskuu by Miljoonasade?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Finnish and British guitar pop, OK?

Comment

Just let Snapcase do it. Give him the title of ACS DJ or something. Seriously.

We will hear a WIDE VARIETY of music, and will be of good quality.

Just make sure to include some classical in there, okay, Snappie?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Essential mix, anyone?

I'd be willing to hook these turntables up and do an electronica night every week. Progressive house and progressive trance

Comment

Only those who have changed the Pro Centre are allowed into the club now.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Well, let's see. Zylka announced he'd play electronica all the time. That rules Zylka out of DJ list.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  Only those who have changed the Pro Centre are allowed into the club now.
                  TELL ME HOW YEW CHANGED IT U BAST3RD!!!@@#$@#$

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                    Well, let's see. Zylka announced he'd play electronica all the time. That rules Zylka out of DJ list.
                    Ok. Sorry for offering my spare time

Comment

Krautrock: Experimental german music from the seventies, incorporating elements from avant-garde classical music like electronic noise, multilayered monotonous soundscapes, etc. Key bands include Kraftwerk, Neu!, Can and Faust.

I'd have to decline sole station responsibility, I simply don't have the time. If there were several of us, that would be okay, but not alone. And I'm in a phase of anti-classical nihilism at the moment, I'm afraid.
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Shutup Snapcase. You are doing it OR ELSE!

Comment

Eurocompetition

You all are always starting threads about those great tunes from the Eurocompetition. Share some!!

Comment

Alternative is winning, because it's fans are 38% further up their own arses than the fans of any other kind of music.
                            yada

Comment

How 'bout several DJs that are elected from fans of the leading genres?

What?! No rap-rock?! But where will I get my needed Limp Bizkit?!!
                              You best not be dissing a genre that consists of bands like Rage and Run DMC.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
                                Alternative is winning, because it's fans are 38% further up their own arses than the fans of any other kind of music.

Comment

Working...
                                X