Clear All

I vote for Lollipop Lust Kill then.

"Murder, House of Love"!
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Q: how do I get it to loop. So that I listen to new songs each time?

Comment

Is it a static channel? With a live hook up I'd like to mix some trance & house for y'all on occasion. And yes, a lot of it is surprisingly civ themed

Comment

Thanks to all of you for support and love to APOLYTON (music station)

According to MarkG, our music station has risen up in the first day to No51 on the General Category (Pop/Rock) and on FIRST position (No1) on Games category of MP3.COM Stations!
          ....Go Apolyton, go!
          I have added many of your selections on our list. Remember: the songs that you suggest for our music station must be found on SONG DATABASE of MP3.COM (For example: I love "STOOGES" but mp3.com hasn't any song of them...).
          You'll find Bryk and Bunchies - according to your requests and I 'm gonna update music list day after day.
          (Drop your suggestions in this thread).
          Last edited by Paris; November 21, 2001, 04:22.

Comment

Play some Pink Floyd

Comment

Heaven and Hell - Black Sabbath
              Now, I like Sabbath, and early metal in general, but the introduction of 80's pop elements into metal...

"foo foo"
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

ANy chance we can get the non-live version of It Must Have Been Love on there?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  ANy chance we can get the non-live version of It Must Have Been Love on there?
                  all the Roxette songs on mp3.com are live versions...
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hmmm ... I don't think I've seen many of the artists suggested at mp3.com!

Here's something to check out:

Chronicles of Empire - it's due to be published 2002 and claims that when finished it will be the largest epic ever written in the English language. And it's for the Fantasy/sci-fi genre.

Oh ... and there's a free soundtrack album as well!

click through the logo on the music site if you'd like to visit the main site - it gets seriously expanded next week-end.

Have fun!

brian that is brian

PS - I followed through the mp3.com station link to recommend you play Chronicles of Empire tunes on it.

Comment

By the way ...

If you really want to listen to a good collection of music, you could always consider the free stream "Aairin's Quality Period Music"

You may find makes good listening for playing the civs - plenty of decent tunes from a large variety of talented musicians. Try it and see.

Brian

Comment

Some Suggestions

Last Year's Man - Leonard Cohen (mentions Babylon and Joan of Arc)

Joan of Arc - Leonard Cohen
                        Formerly known as Masuro.
                        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Working...
                        X