Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP's Suggestion: Who do you agree with, but wish you didn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, Bugs your title under your name is incorrect. Could you perhaps tell me why you are saying that?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

God, I love the "ignore" feature. Just give Bobby a prod and watch those blank spaces pop up.

Hey Bobby! Tell me I'm a Eurocom again!
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Bugs, I hope you don't have me on your ignore feature, I want to ask why are saying "We all are HIV +"... hey it is under your name.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gian- the quote "We are all HIV+" is tattooed across the knuckles of the singer Diamanda Galas. Her brother died of AIDS.

It's both a gesture of solidarity with HIV sufferers and a gigantic "F*** you" to those who would descriminate against them.

Comment

Oh I see. I won't bug you anymore, this is between you and Bob. Gotta run.

Comment

Hey Bobby! I got a letter from your Mother today.

It contained a £10 note and a message reading "Please set fire to my son".

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                My god, it's like watching two heavy trains go chugalugalug towards each other.
                I had no idea this would happen! What a tragedy. It's all my fault for suggesting this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X