Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP's Suggestion: Who do you agree with, but wish you didn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god, it's like watching two heavy trains go chugalugalug towards each other.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Let's just say I'm much closer to Ronald Reagan than you are.

Comment

Giancarlo:
        Enough, I have no time left.
        Last edited by History049; November 17, 2001, 20:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dornan
          Let's just say I'm much closer to Ronald Reagan than you are.
          Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I am the drill seargent type at my school.
            Really? Doesn't seem like it. Because I am a drill Instructor (of sorts) at my school.

You strike me as overly whiny and defensive in order to be a DI.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I mean, I didn't think that conservative power struggles would involve the phrase 'My Reagan is bigger than yours', but this very nearly does.
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

The mods don't take kindly to people posting PMs publically.

Bob, you edited, so you probably won't have a problem.
                Last edited by KrazyHorse; November 17, 2001, 20:13.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bob you are nothing like Reagan. I am reading his auto-biography, and he is nothing like you. He isn't a racist, xenophobic pig.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?
                  He saved the economy from total collapse, from the second depression. He encouraged the technological revolution, and made democracy stronger in the eyes of the communist jackle packs.

Bob, I expected that to be private. And calling me an emotional wreck is not only contradictory it is completely downright obviously murderously incorrect.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Remember, you're the one who started this all, by insulting me in forums. I don't look for fights with CREEPs. If you want to TAKE ON ME I got NOTHING ON MY BACK and i'll give you a HEART ATTACK and a FATLIP. Is you doing that Argentian SANTERIA religion giving you ROLL ON? SO SAD SO TRUE. The IMPRESSION THAT I GET is you are trying to write MY LIFE STORY, but you'll see a BLOODCLOT in your brain if you think you own THE WORLD. That's all now, SUPERAD.

Krazy: Yes I did post that but I edited it a few minutes afterwards. I suggest you edit it from your post if it is not within forum rules.

Comment

Remember, you're the one who started this all, by insulting me in forums. I don't look for fights with CREEPs. If you want to TAKE ON ME I got NOTHING ON MY BACK and i'll give you a HEART ATTACK and a FATLIP. Is you doing that Argentian SANTERIA religion giving you ROLL ON? SO SAD SO TRUE. The IMPRESSION THAT I GET is you are trying to write MY LIFE STORY, but you'll see a BLOODCLOT in your brain if you think you own THE WORLD. That's all now, SUPERAD.

Krazy: Yes I did post that but I edited it a few minutes afterwards. I suggest you edit it from your post if it is not within forum rules.
                      Bob is critizing me again?
                      There he goes again.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Boob's pissed off now.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

quit crying, you already lost to a Talk Radio paratrooper.

I'm never pissed, I have only love like a parent for Giancarlo. He is being rebellious to the Con. Authority.

Comment

There he goes again.

Krazyhorse you got one good humor, I must admit.

Comment

Giancarlo, you hangin out wit da wrong crowd. krazyhorse is the opposite of you. revolutionary castro type

Comment

Giancarlo, you hangin out wit da wrong crowd. krazyhorse is the opposite of you. revolutionary castro type
                                Hey sometimes people on that side have a better humor than a racist Nazi pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X