Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP's Suggestion: Who do you agree with, but wish you didn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The lot of you ought to grow up and stop picking on Giancarlo. He's a human being like everyone else and he doesn't deserve to be treated like sh*t, regardless of how annoying/rude/immature you may find him. I don't like seeing anyone get relentlessly abused in this way, and most of you are old enough now to realize that you have a responsibility in life to be at least decent towards people who haven't done you any harm. And regarding "casting the first stone", the boundless immaturity involved in making fun of someone like this far exceeds any childishness on Gian's part.

If he just laughed it off that would be different. But he appears to take it hard, and it's cruel to keep pushing him. Sure, it's "just an online forum" and he can "leave whenever he wants if he doesn't like it", but even though this isn't the real world, that doesn't mean that your regard for others can freely go to pieces, at least in a moral sense.

In this vein, I usually agree with MarkL and AustralianJeremy, but I wouldn't want them representing my opinions.
      It is certain; my conviction gains infinitely the moment another soul chooses to believe in it.

-Novalis

Comment

Bob: I will not make any more issues about you misrepresenting my political movements, it just isn't worth my time.

I should be abled to be on these forums without problems from others.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Bald assertion man.

I am the drill seargent type at my school.

(Do I really need to say anything? )
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Giancarlo I don't do nothing remember that you're the one that ICQed me and told me that you are losing respect for me because I am a secular that sides with theists, tough but I may have different view points than you

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
              Bald assertion man.
              **** you Ramo.

(Do I really need to say anything? )
              it means I take no **** from anybody and that includes you. What kind of senseless piece of garbage are you? Calling people names like Bald assertion man if you can't even back up your own theory? Would the world be better off without you? It certainly would.

Bob: I find it embarassing you are on the right wing of politics. I want to disagree with you now because of some of the comments you have made.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Giancarlo, I did not know you are also an atheist and at the same time on the right side of the political spectrum. There are not many of us around.

Whenever I tell somebody that I am an atheist they automatically assume I am a communist too! Grrrr!!!!!
                Last edited by Roman; November 16, 2001, 22:02.
                Rome rules

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
                  Giancarlo, I did not know you are also an atheist and at the same time on the right side of the political spectrum. There are not many of us around.

Whenever I tell somebody that I am an atheist they autmatically assume I am a communist too! Grrrr!!!!!
                  Somebody assumes I am communist would be in serious trouble. Oh well, in the US elections it said that approximately 25-30% of atheists/agnostics voters voted for Bush... anybody got a source for that? I cleaned out my bookmarks. So we are not that few.

Comment

I love you too Giannie.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                      I love you too Giannie.
                      Ugh!

Comment

Giannie, I am more of a general American conservative, you're a ... European Conservative

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          One who I agree with is Bob Dornan, I am losing my respect for him though quite rapidly.
                          Dissension in the ranks?
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Why, that's positively Albert Speerian. 'xcept that at least the Love Life Boy tried to rationalize his bulying by saying it was good for the victim.
                            It was Speerian. But I think it was tongue in cheek. I don't really get off on teasing Gia too much. It was more fun to mess with AH or with EVC.

Comment

Originally posted by drake
                              Don't worry about oz gian....he's basically just a follower.

Usually just hangs around until someone says what he wishes he could say and then says , yeah, thats what I think.......

I think KH is his favorite to latch onto.......sound about right oz?
                              You mean he is a me too?

Comment

Originally posted by GP

You mean he is a me too?

Bah.

I like to think of myself as a Lonely puppy with issues
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X