Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP's Suggestion: Who do you agree with, but wish you didn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP's Suggestion: Who do you agree with, but wish you didn't?

Keep it civil, boys and girls. Let's try to get to at least the 2nd page before the flame war starts.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Why would I regret agreeing with someone? Either I share the same opinion, or I don't.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Example: DinoDoc could lack respect for CivNation while agreeing with him on certain theological issues (I think)
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's for people you agree with, but don't like/respect...

Comment

Meh, I tend to get along well with those I agree with...who doesn't?
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Sorry, I understood the question. That was my answer, I don't.

I have no problems agreeing with someone who I do not usually like. If anything, it is a positive event.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What, nobody wants to take part?

I'll start off, then. Gian on religion, and a couple of the crazy lefties, on occasion.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

My legion of sycophants of course.
                Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

intellectuals in general.

Comment

Giancarlo - atheism, he has all the illogic of a theist but yet isn't one
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

people who live in the 69th floor of the radisson hotel in champaign illinois. Those bastards!

Note: there is no radisson hotel in champaign, and i don't agree with the people who live there

Comment

Originally posted by Infatuation
                        Giancarlo - atheism, he has all the illogic of a theist but yet isn't one
                        I live by facts... you rather live by making people's free time here miserable.

One who I agree with is Bob Dornan, I am losing my respect for him though quite rapidly.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Giantubby,

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          I live by facts... you rather live by making people's free time here miserable.
                          Well if they can't stand the heat they can get out of the kitchen.

One who I agree with is Bob Dornan, I am losing my respect for him though quite rapidly.
                          Yeah, I'd lose respect for anyone who agreed with you.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Infatuation
                            Giantubby,

Well if they can't stand the heat they can get out of the kitchen.
                            Well if they can't show respect they better STFU.

Yeah, I'd lose respect for anyone who agreed with you.
                            And you are seriously screwed up if you think so... you don't have my respect if you say that. You treat my opinion like ****ing trash and I will do the same. So be it.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Come on people, give Gian some slack! Why insult him all the time? Do you just need to have somebody to annoy constantly?
                              Rome rules

Comment

Working...
                              X