No announcement yet.

Online Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say go for what you can find whether it be online or in person. And I think I told him (sava that all was not wasted, Even if they didnt click romantically, no reason not to keep in touch after all they did like each other at one time and even still she might know somebody that can do it for him.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

the bad thing about online dating for me, is eventually you will have to show them a picture of yourself.

Comment

i can't contribute to this topic. anything i have to say has already been said.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          the bad thing about online dating for me, is eventually you will have to show them a picture of yourself.
          Isnt that the point start the online thing then meet in person and unless you wear a bag on your head 24/7 shell have to see ya anyway
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Do try to get the online part of the relationship offline as soon as possible so you can get a true glimpse of who the person in question truly is. The sense of anonimity the online world gives just enhances the sense that you can actually fake your person into someone you would like to be, instead of who you really are. (many people do it).
            When a girl/woman gives you her number she obviously expects to be called (and the sooner the better).
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              Is there such a thing of chemistry online. I had no real feelings for tuberski till i met him in person. He was good conversation and made me laugh since i was go thru a break up with another guy. and he with his soon to be ex wife.
              For his part, the fact that you look like Lady Deirdre Skye was enough.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

For his part, the fact that you look like Lady Deirdre Skye was enough.
                Is that good or bad I have no clue to who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Yes, originating from the old mafia trick of getting digits, meaning your fingers. Fingers were very precious to people, even more important than today. In the early 1900s, there were lot of labour working and fingers were essential in most manufacturing jobs. Hence, getting the digits. It meant taking your livelyhood if you didn't give up to the demands or if you couldn't pay the money you owed.
                  That's gold, Pekka.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

That's the chick you chose for your avatar, Mrs. T!

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by Gibsie
                      That's the chick you chose for your avatar, Mrs. T! [/QUOTE
                      k THanks. quick question did tuberski throw out a real pic of me? he says he cant remember

Comment

• I can

Comment

Working...
                        X