More news from DAVOUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More news from DAVOUT

Sorry to interrupt your regular forum, but I would like to share some news about DAVOUT who was a regular poster here until November 18th.

At the end of November, DAVOUT had heart surgery operations, after being diagnosed with a large pocket of blood under the heart.

He remained in intensive care unit for 3 weeks, kept uncounscious for most of the time. He was awaken mid december, and left intensive care before Christmas. He is now entering convalescence, starting to walk again, but not yet up to surfing the web yet.

He speaks highly of his friends here on Apolyton, and was anxious to let you know that he had not forgotten you, and had not disappeared from the Internet of his own will.

If you want to send him message, just post it here or send it to me as personal message and I'll make sure DAVOUT will receive it.

Cheers!

Oh my god, hope he'll be ok soon! Best regards to him!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

No DL dance this time I guess...

Get well soon Davout
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Yes... get well soon. It sounds like the danger is now past... so take care of yourself and get better!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't even know he had a heart!!!

Get well, man
          Monkey!!!

Comment

All the best DAVOUT, stop malingering and get well soon.

Comment

Take care and the best of luck with your recovery.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hurry back, DAVOUT.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Good luck to you man! Hope to see you again soon!

Comment

Get better soon DAVOUT!! We will be waiting for you here.. so when you are stronger, we can't wait to see you back in here .

SUPERCITIZEN
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The people are united in their complete support for you, Davout
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Best of luck to DAVOUT
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hope you recover fully, buddy.. though I didn't know you too much about you, I still wish you a speedy recovery.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Get well soon, DAVOUT. We have to have some help to keep the young(er) whipper-snappers in line here on Apolyton.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Yes, the Emporer misses his favorite cavalryman.

What do you mean by a pocket of blood under his heart? Did he have some sort of hemorraghic pericarditis or what?
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X