Conan the sex god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan the sex god

No, I'm not talking about Conan the Barbarian. I'm talking about Conan O'Brien. Apparently he's a sex god.

...or at least that's what SA's Weekend Web tells me.

Hooray for Internet, once again.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

funny!

i've sent my wife the link.

(I hope she doesn't join that board now, she watches that show a bit much )

Comment

Conan O'Brien show

Comment

Comment

So this is why there are only a few females on this forum...who has time for thoughtful discussion when you can talk about Conan's johnson?
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

SA
                B♭3

Comment

co-nan is funny
                  Jools Weevil Jr.
                  what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
                  Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Conan
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I noticed they started to mix up their sexual obsession with Conan with furries and plushies!!!!!!!!!!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

ver creepy comrade
                          Jools Weevil Jr.
                          what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
                          Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

I think that the location field 'How many licks to the center of Conan?' to be the best part. I'm imagining the person kidnapping Conan O'Brien, tying him to a bed and obsessively licking his stomach until it bursts and her face is covered in Conan's intestines.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

late night talk show furries

*hopes there's isn't any Leno ones out there*
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X