No announcement yet.

12 Yr Old Beats, Rapes Toddler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The violence of women is typically less dangerous. Like, women are more likely to hit men, but when men hit women, it's a far more serious event (because we tend to be physically stronger and because when we hit, we usually mean it).
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• You are looking at the small picture yes the man is stronger and beat the woman sensless. However after the beating the violence esclates to where the woman murders the man hence more violent. and this is usually by fire or gun when the man is not expecting it.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Well, I consider self-defense to be legitmate violence. I think partners have a right to kill the people who torture them.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Im not gonna argue with you there hun. They should have that right however its not legal to do so in most cases. But on the same note my kids tortue me all the time Can I get my imaginary gun. No Im only kidding I wouldnt know how to use a gun. I dont like violence. The point i was making is that women are more violent then men. Thats because they can be more passionate bout a crime they commit.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            However after the beating the violence esclates to where the woman murders the man hence more violent.
            All I am going to say is, Tub better watch out.

ACK!
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• The scarry thing is in canada is they are VERYY limited on how they can punis ppl under 13, thannk god that hapend in the states
              What type of idiot quotes himself
              -paramir

Comment

I believe i was trying to say some how this kid and others like him have been failed by more the one adult. Wether it be lack of parental guidance which happens very often now days, or a govermental office that failed to take him or her out of a bad situation. I have seen this on way to many occasions that i care to admit. Where a child is taken to the hospital from a beating and returned to the family. Now these adults who do return the child have failed him as well. Seems to me education isnt the answer since most of these adults are supposed to be educated (the ones who work for the state and education system).

Sometimes the adults can't do anything. I've known thugs and bullies who were protected by parents. You know, the "not my Johnnie" type who refuse to punish their kids or believe they've done anything to deserve punishment from the system.

In my town there was this kid who was an absolute terror. He'd committed a number of sexual assaults in high school but it didn't catch up with him. Momma wouldn't agree to disciplinary action because she refused to believe any of it and county policies were hopelessly weak when a parent intervenes. Finally he committed one after he turned 18. Momma was wailing, "My baby, my baby!" when he was convicted and had to be dragged out by the bailiffs.

Frankly I was amazed that any of the parents of the other girls let the punk live long enough to commit the one the got him sentenced to 20 years.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
                  Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  I believe i was trying to say some how this kid and others like him have been failed by more the one adult. Wether it be lack of parental guidance which happens very often now days, or a govermental office that failed to take him or her out of a bad situation. I have seen this on way to many occasions that i care to admit. Where a child is taken to the hospital from a beating and returned to the family. Now these adults who do return the child have failed him as well. Seems to me education isnt the answer since most of these adults are supposed to be educated (the ones who work for the state and education system).

Sometimes the adults can't do anything. I've known thugs and bullies who were protected by parents. You know, the "not my Johnnie" type who refuse to punish their kids or believe they've done anything to deserve punishment from the system.
                  This is the reason I said these parents need to be punished as well. Let them put momma in the cell next to the loser and then see how much and long shes crying for baby.

In my town there was this kid who was an absolute terror. He'd committed a number of sexual assaults in high school but it didn't catch up with him. Momma wouldn't agree to disciplinary action because she refused to believe any of it and county policies were hopelessly weak when a parent intervenes. Finally he committed one after he turned 18. Momma was wailing, "My baby, my baby!" when he was convicted and had to be dragged out by the bailiffs.

Frankly I was amazed that any of the parents of the other girls let the punk live long enough to commit the one the got him sentenced to 20 years.
                  Thats why i said punish the parent too, put the momma in the cell next to him and see how long shes crying for her baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by paramir
                    The scarry thing is in canada is they are VERYY limited on how they can punis ppl under 13,
                    he'll only be imprisoned 'till he's 21.

thannk god that hapend in the states

screw you.

Comment

Im not gonna argue with you there hun. They should have that right however its not legal to do so in most cases. But on the same note my kids tortue me all the time Can I get my imaginary gun. No Im only kidding I wouldnt know how to use a gun. I dont like violence. The point i was making is that women are more violent then men. Thats because they can be more passionate bout a crime they commit.
                      Nonetheless, men commit some 90% of all murders.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I dont know the % of murders that men commit all im saying is that woman act out more violently in their crimes.

Comment

• I've got every reason to not believe you. According to the stats from Sweden's crime-watching agency, the more violent a crime is, the higher is the percentage of male perpetrators. Men commit big majorities of all violent crimes that come to the attention of the police and judiciary.

This despite that surveys indicate that women are more likely to beat their kids and partners than men are. (Men are much more likely to beat non-family.)
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                            I've got every reason to not believe you. According to the stats from Sweden's crime-watching agency, the more violent a crime is, the higher is the percentage of male perpetrators. Men commit big majorities of all violent crimes that come to the attention of the police and judiciary.

This despite that surveys indicate that women are more likely to beat their kids and partners than men are. (Men are much more likely to beat non-family.)
                            It should indicat that women are more likely to murder their spouse and children then men are.
                            For all of you here and care Have no fear Tuberski is safe.

Comment

Working...
                            X